• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
They also sent a email with all the details (acc no, debit no, exp date, customer id, branch, fsce code).

You will get the email after your customer ID create.(20min after vkyc for me)

After that your account will be activated.(3hrs after vkyc).

Thanks for your concern...
Don't you worry... I know how to get these things done.. He is not from AXIS, that is for sure... I will get everything done from my home only...
Actually AXIS is just 30 seconds walk away from my place, I still preferred to open the account online to test the process.
Will keep posting the updates as and when they are available...

BTW, my WM and Preferred RM's come to my place for all my banking needs..or thru WhatsApp...
WM means

VKyc done.. Application successfully completed.. Virtual debit card successfully generated..( VISA platinum it is..). Funded this with WM MC ...

Received email stating that account activation could take upto 8 days becuase I have an existing relationship with the bank...

View attachment 24374

When I applied for Myzone cc from their website and told them that I have prior relationship with them as I had FK card at that time...They told me your relationship was not a relationship with them because I hold just a CC.
Now when I apply for SB account, they are saying I am having relationship with them hence it could take upto 8 days..

I am really confused whether I got any reltaionship with them or not?? or Is it only me feeling having relationship with them and they are not reciprocating?

or "DIl se open" means n number of people can have relationship with them and feel that way, but they change their mind every second about our relationship with them??

I am totally confused with these guys,..
I will tell another new FCUK up( may be not exactly by them) in the next post,.. Stay tuned...
Relationship is always Complicated :LOL:

About 30 minutes after I finished my Vkyc, I got a call from someone stating that he was from AXIS bank , Bangalore central office ( talking in Telugu) and enquired whether I have finished my Vkyc or not as I applied last night and could not do Vkyc then because it was after 8 pm. I said I have done.
He asked me to send some proof.. I thought may be he wanted to close this issue with some doc evidence.. I sent screenshot of SMS I received after my successfull apllication.. Unfortuantely in that screeen shot the link for Vkyc also was there.. but I thought I don't need to worry because I had done VKyc and that link would no longer be valid..

Now he is asking me my account number to activat it...
Then I realised this guy was not from AXIS and He was a big Fraud.. I asked him we would meet at my place then I would give. He was even ready for that.. Then I stopped communication with him..

All this happened in the last one hour..

My question is:
How come my data that I submitted to AXIS went to a fraudster?? Is AXIS bank serious about customer's privacy and safety??
I was not really convinced about AXIS before opening this SB account. Still half heartedly I opened this account ( sort of basic account...)

I will tell the reason why I still went with these guys inspite of my brain saying these guys are right for me..
They recently acquired CITI , and there is every chance they could become one of the big players in the short term if they play their cards right...
but with this kind of operations I would definitely proven wrong with my assumption...
I will wait for some time and close this relationship( which they hink it is on one day and off on another day)... Anyway this relationship looks like a oneway relationship from our side only..
Same had happened with me multiple times and it is not a bank specific issue regarding data breach. These fraudsters have multiple links with bank employees, who provides customer's data to these fraudsters. It is safe to say that nowadays some bank employees are also fraudsters.

I have never believed anyone who called me from personal numbers because banks always calls from their office landline numbers. I always take written confirmation from bank employees. If they can't provide me with a written confirmation then I take them as fraudsters by default.
Correct, I too never give any personal info to anyone over the phone unless I call them on CC number..
WHen I check this particual number in True caller , it came as "credit card".... he may be a CC agent, not sure who this guys is..I don't care as well.
I will not share any sensitive info over phone..

I have never believed anyone who called me from personal numbers because banks always calls from their office landline numbers. I always take written confirmation from bank employees. If they can't provide me with a written confirmation then I take them as fraudsters by default.
Axis always calls with their premium numbers starts with 80..... can known via truecaller.

If we did any complain, where the online support fails to find solution they will revert to branch.

Branch team calls, several time I got calls from hdfc, indus staff with their personal number.

Axis always calls with their premium numbers starts with 80..... can known via truecaller.

If we did any complain, where the online support fails to find solution they will revert to branch.

Branch team calls, several time I got calls from hdfc, indus staff with their personal number.
These are exceptional cases.... I am talking in general.

Every time i got call from no starting with 80 is a scammer or a robo caller.

It true caller its should show axis bank & no start with your state std code.

And indie have a bad security, there are official ask me my full card no, to refund me. (I Confirm that his not a scammer).

Back