• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Bro You may be a legend, no you are legend. If you have successfully mocked me, and if you are happy, please if you know my query, if your mind is letting you to tell, please do tell. Thanks for making me mock at 2 am. I think you are happy now😁
No one here is mocking you. It's 2 in the morning, and we're just having some lighthearted fun. However, you asked the question in the wrong thread, and I just wanted to point that out to you. 🤣

Bro You may be a legend, no you are legend. If you have successfully mocked me, and if you are happy, please if you know my query, if your mind is letting you to tell, please do tell. Thanks for making me mock at 2 am. I think you are happy now😁
Arey bro he only meant to say if you've more query, just DM him or other people from this thread. Coz repeating same info here would unnecessarily increase the page count.

Bro any ideas to get the 500 rupees cashback??
I have been reading the forum for more than 1hr. I am totally confused
For a rookie, the info here may be overwhelming initially, especially so when you want a readymade solution(s) to your question(s).

It will help you, if you go thru the thread and get some basic understanding and ask the question in detail so that you could get the "tailormade answer" you are seeking... If the same basic question being asked again and again , it just makes no sense to answer the same many a times..

If you want straight answer.. you need to be detailed in your question ( in order not have any confusion) , highlight the specific issue you want to get it resolved..

So, lets start afresh...

Please go thru this post and understand it and go thru the thread for any further doubts you may have and then ask the specific question... This exercise will help all the parties involved... Hope you understood what I was trying to convey..

Seems the Good luck backfired severely. He can be a axis guy. As they work very differently from other bank.

If not activated by end of day, try visiting branch tomorrow,

Glad to be of service. 😍😊

Now just wait for the activation email.

Thanks everyone.. As @4uziaul mentioned, I had my account activated by 6 am morning and got my current cust id linked to new Liberty account by 12 noon and everything sailing thru nicely... without even a single call further or visit to branch.... only mischievous thing in this entire episode is that purported call seeking my full account number by that supposedly Axis Central office BM...:)

Received email that my account is activated. They gave me instant kit with platinum DC. Should I activate this debit card or wait for liberty DC? Would they charge me twice if activate this platinum card?

Why you Accepted instant kit of any other Account?

That is why you should open it online.

Regarding Charges, only time will tell what will happen.
I followed @VISHESH_BANSAL guruji's advice and opened the online Liberty account and it was easy peazy..
Otherwise guruji will scold me... @4uziaul guruji also guided me in the entire process.. Thank you sir both of you...

Received email that my account is activated. They gave me instant kit with platinum DC. Should I activate this debit card or wait for liberty DC? Would they charge me twice if activate this platinum card?
Sir, History suggests that you have already opened a Liberty account for your family member and have good knowledge of this account. Our guruji's also advised you what to do what not to do... Still coming back with the questions??

Why you Accepted instant kit of any other Account?

That is why you should open it online.

Regarding Charges, only time will tell what will happen.
I wasn't accepting but the guy keep telling me this is default kit we provide for any account variant. You would get Liberty DC through post. I won't activate this platinum card so it shouldn't charge me, lets see what happens.

I wasn't accepting but the guy keep telling me this is default kit we provide for any account variant. You would get Liberty DC through post. I won't activate this platinum card so it shouldn't charge me, lets see what happens.
It seems that you are comfortable with offline application only. But once you start online process it will be way easier and has many uses..
Here I am just assuming.. No offence

Even If they charge, ask BM for reversal.

I also opend it offline and they Provided me Instakit of Liberty Account only.

So, it is possible that Liberty instakit is out of stock at Branch

Last edited:
Back