• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Vishesh bhai, your opinion?? Shall I open the Liberty account? are there any issues that you faced with this account??
Others also welcomed to express their opinion as well... Much appreciated..
I had a liberty salary account a few months back. Zero balance. I got AmazonPay voucher after spending 60,000 for three months.

i tried reading most of the thread it gets confusing page i scroll, can anyone briefly tell me what's the best way to get 500 cashback and 750 voucher?
PS: i have a CC bill to be paid worth 1 lakh

i tried reading most of the thread it gets confusing page i scroll, can anyone briefly tell me what's the best way to get 500 cashback and 750 voucher?
PS: i have a CC bill to be paid worth 1 lakh
There is nothing confusion here.
I am attaching the main points here and please search for eligible spends..

View attachment 24362
View attachment 24363
With the help of above, the confusing will be cleared and for rest of the info, this thread has abundance of useful information. Please have some patience in going thru posts

There is nothing confusion here.
I am attaching the main points here and please search for eligible spends..

View attachment 24362
View attachment 24363
this helps, one quick clarification can i pay cc bill to get 500 cashback? if so which app?
With the help of above, the confusing will be cleared and for rest of the info, this thread has abundance of useful information. Please have some patience in going thru posts
honestly it's too much of info :ROFLMAO:

VKyc done.. Application successfully completed.. Virtual debit card successfully generated..( VISA platinum it is..). Funded this with WM MC ...

Received email stating that account activation could take upto 8 days becuase I have an existing relationship with the bank...

1690697079059.png

When I applied for Myzone cc from their website and told them that I have prior relationship with them as I had FK card at that time...They told me your relationship was not a relationship with them because I hold just a CC.
Now when I apply for SB account, they are saying I am having relationship with them hence it could take upto 8 days..

I am really confused whether I got any reltaionship with them or not?? or Is it only me feeling having relationship with them and they are not reciprocating?

or "DIl se open" means n number of people can have relationship with them and feel that way, but they change their mind every second about our relationship with them??

I am totally confused with these guys,..
I will tell another new FCUK up( may be not exactly by them) in the next post,.. Stay tuned...

VKyc done.. Application successfully completed.. Virtual debit card successfully generated..( VISA platinum it is..). Funded this with WM MC ...

Received email stating that account activation could take upto 8 days becuase I have an existing relationship with the bank...

View attachment 24374

When I applied for Myzone cc from their website and told them that I have prior relationship with them as I had FK card at that time...They told me your relationship was not a relationship with them because I hold just a CC.
Now when I apply for SB account, they are saying I am having relationship with them hence it could take upto 8 days..

I am really confused whether I got any reltaionship with them or not?? or Is it only me feeling having relationship with them and they are not reciprocating?

or "DIl se open" means n number of people can have relationship with them and feel that way, but they change their mind every second about our relationship with them??

I am totally confused with these guys,..
I will tell another new FCUK up( may be not exactly by them) in the next post,.. Stay tuned...
Keep calm! I'll share my recent experience briefly. Since today is Sunday, your account will likely be fully functional by tomorrow, and your Customer IDs will be automatically merged into one. You don't have to do anything from your end.

Back