• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

Amit_

TF Premier
Thanks a lot bhai for detailed response. Appreciate it.

If possible, can you get to know about the eligibility of 750 vouchers separately for each member as well?

How to link accounts as family accounts while opening online? I couldn't find it. I want to avoid branch as those greedy RMs might ask for hearty IP, and not to mention that dealing with them is nothing less than nightmare. Mood bigar dete hai.
I think family members would also get 500 Rs CB on weekend spends if a/c code is SBLBR but not sure.

Amit_

TF Premier
Thanks a lot bhai for detailed response. Appreciate it.

If possible, can you get to know about the eligibility of 750 vouchers separately for each member as well?

How to link accounts as family accounts while opening online? I couldn't find it. I want to avoid branch as those greedy RMs might ask for hearty IP, and not to mention that dealing with them is nothing less than nightmare. Mood bigar dete hai.
Go to Bank, they will link and do transactions in weekend from family members account and wait for 5% Cashback credit then update here 👍

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes as many as you want except for 1 or 2
I opened liberty account in Jan last year,i never received any pre-approved offer even after using it as a primary account,the sole purpose to open account was to get axis cc via pre-approved route
Finally I applied by Flipkart app in May and it was approved (may be soft approval by Flipkart)

My mother alao opened a liberty account in October yet to receive any offer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I opened liberty account in Jan last year,i never received any pre-approved offer even after using it as a primary account,the sole purpose to open account was to get axis cc via pre-approved route
Finally I applied by Flipkart app in May and it was approved (may be soft approval by Flipkart)

My mother alao opened a liberty account in October yet to receive any offer
You need at least one cc along with sb account for pre approved offers ..
Lately they are giving offers to only cc holders as well

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need at least one cc along with sb account for pre approved offers ..
Lately they are giving offers to only cc holders as well
I already had hdfc,icici and few other bank credit card.
Again pre approved offers are always user specific and I feel axis is not that aggressive compared to hdfc

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already had hdfc,icici and few other bank credit card.
Again pre approved offers are always user specific and I feel axis is not that aggressive compared to hdfc
I mean atleast one axis cc..
We all got 10 to 13 pre approved cc offers

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I mean atleast one axis cc..
We all got 10 to 13 pre approved cc offers
Ooh
After exactly 3 months of getting FK axis card I also received pre approved offer ,I choose axis ace and after 3 months of getting axis ace I was again offered plenty of cards but non of them was LTF

Reactions: SSV

another

TF Buzz
Since last one year, first time i got cashback from my axis liberty debit card, but I'm not able to redeem. After entering OTP, this error comes. 1706638226271.png