• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Limit Enhanced by almost 15x

CodeNinja

TF Buzz
I have Axis Bank freecharge plus credit card from November 2021 with a credit limit of 15k (pre-approved without income docs) and now in June, I became eligible for applying for limit enhancement via customer support (After 6 statements generation) I immediately applied for the limit enhancement using the email option from their support page. They asked for the last 3 months of salary slips and bank statements along with the office address for processing the request and updating the company details as well (They somehow didn't have it updated). I received a call from some axis bank executive regarding office address verification to confirm if I was in office but due to WFH I'm in my hometown then he confirmed a few details like company name and sector and mentioned that he has verified the details from his end. And within 5 working days of raising the request, the limit got enhanced on the app and I received a confirmation call as well from them regarding the same.
Others can also try their luck this way, I feel the in-office agent verification call was the most important steps apart from the documents and luckily I got a good verification agent.

Back