• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Travel Edge portal is not working, and no credit of RPs for 12 days

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is there something wrong with Axis Bank?

Unable to login into the travel edge portal, and even, they have not credited RPs for last 12 days.

The login problem is persistent since last 3 days. If you however have an Axis account, there is a workaround to get into the portal.

Login to Axis Netbanking. On the left menu, click Services. Then in the window, click on My Profile--> Edge Rewards. Then on bottom right corner you get "Axis Rewards". Click that. It will show your points and "Redeem Now" - Once you click that the EdgeRewards portal will open. Within that webpage, in "Redeem Now" tab you have "TravelEdge" link. Click that and your webpage of TravelEdge will open with your account logged in.

By the way, my points - even 1X have never got credited before 20 days. So I'm not surprised at all on the delay. The balance 4X also only once I have received though I have done more bookings in the last 2 months and have yet to receive the 4X for quite a majority of them still.

The ONLY thing that Axis is consistent about is the credit of points around 7-8PM when they do. So check past 8PM, no point on checking throughout the day or at any other time.

They award points sometimes a few times a week, sometimes weekly, sometimes every few weeks. You never know!

Last edited:
I think there is some issue in login to edge rewards website directly. Login to axis netbanking and from there go to edge rewards (option in services). Same in app, there is option for edge rewards. Not sure if all this will work if you don’t have axis bank

Yes, the edgerewards and traveledge both seem to be not working anymore. Only netbanking is working. Besides, there has been no credit of any rewards post 6 Jan for me, let alone 5X and milestone. As expected, the burgundy helpline has no clue what is happening. Routing more payments through magnus and giving it preference over Infinia has been a costly affair for me. :(

Yes, the edgerewards and traveledge both seem to be not working anymore. Only netbanking is working. Besides, there has been no credit of any rewards post 6 Jan for me, let alone 5X and milestone. As expected, the burgundy helpline has no clue what is happening. Routing more payments through magnus and giving it preference over Infinia has been a costly affair for me. :(
Yes both are saying invalid credentials which used to work earlier in web.

As @amar666 said, for me also points till 7th is done, processed date as 17th and 18th, do check ER of yours

I feel all issues being faced are mostly temporary glitches. Definitely login possibly ranks the lowest in the pain quotient. Will be surely addressed soon.

Regarding points, I'm keeping a track in excel but i did notice some txns like of Gyftr and one travel booking of last week Dec, they haven't even credited the 1X points. I guess I need to see probably email about the same? Any idea whom to send mails to with case queries and screenshot?

I feel all issues being faced are mostly temporary glitches. Definitely login possibly ranks the lowest in the pain quotient. Will be surely addressed soon.

Regarding points, I'm keeping a track in excel but i did notice some txns like of Gyftr and one travel booking of last week Dec, they haven't even credited the 1X points. I guess I need to see probably email about the same? Any idea whom to send mails to with case queries and screenshot?
I guess PNO team you can give it a try, as premier experience email queries I NEVER get a response back as it is for Burgundy. But the same phone number is responsive for CCards though.

PNO - PNO@axisbank.com

Back