• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy account degradation

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Can anyone tell me if I open Burgundy account with 5L initial deposit, and unable to maintain MAB, then even if my account gets degraded, will non-maintenance charges applicable to that account or not? And what will happen to DC & Select CC?

DC charges will be applicable.
Select CC will no longer remain complimentary and fees will be applicable.

Degraded account variant will depend on the MAB maintained and its possible that NMC will be levied if you are unable to maintain MAB for degraded account variants.
Some people in this forum are saying NMC isn't being charged after downgradation.
Btw will Select CC be provided in the kit without any terms or will they assess and reject for few as well?

It will be LTF because of Burgundy account but they will still check eligibility and all other internal criteria. And It won't be in kit i assume. They will prompt offer as pre-approved later.

If you fulfill eligibility criteria of Select then you can surely have one. But its not 100% guaranteed that if you open Burgundy, you will have select in welcome kit even though you are not credit worthy as per axis.

I am planning to upgrade from Priority to Burgundy? Is it worth it?
I am waiting for the Citibank acquisition to get completed, so that I can convert my Citi Priority account to Axis Burgundy :) to avail Burgundy Debit card and Select CC.

Small things like 40% off on Swiggy upto 200 and 20% off upto 500 on BBasket etc.
10 ER for 200 spent
2X ER on Retail spending etc

Back