• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Account opening

eve

TF Buzz
Hi,

I recently opened a new Burgundy account online. Video KYC was done and I transferred initial 5L through net banking to link shared by Axis Bank.

Within few minutes I got the account number and virtual debit card and then I downloaded Axis bank app and registered my phone number.

Can someone please help with following:

1. I got message that the bank account is active but I dont see any account upon registering on the Axis bank app. How long does it take to link the bank a/c?

2. When i try to activate internet banking, I get a message that first i need to register my debit card and phone number through ATM but I dont have any physical card yet. Do i need to wait for debit card to even see my account balance ?

3. I also see that by default they have given me visa platinum debit, how do i opt for world mastercard ?

Thanks

Hi,

I recently opened a new Burgundy account online. Video KYC was done and I transferred initial 5L through net banking to link shared by Axis Bank.

Within few minutes I got the account number and virtual debit card and then I downloaded Axis bank app and registered my phone number.

1. I got message that the bank account is active but I dont see any account upon registering on the Axis bank app. How long does it take to link the bank a/c?

2. When i try to activate internet banking, I get a message that first i need to register my debit card and phone number through ATM but I dont have any physical card yet. Do i need to wait for debit card to even see my account balance ?

3. I also see that by default they have given me visa platinum debit, how do i opt for world mastercard ?

Thanks
For me it took 24hrs.

Did you get the email after account. With all your details..

Hi,

Thanks
After they u should get a another email saying your account is activated.

They just registered on netbanking, & mobile banking.

* I have open a lower variety account in account.

After they u should get a another email saying your account is activated.

They just registered on netbanking, & mobile banking.

* I have open a lower variety account in account.
Yes, I opened it in the morning today and i got an email saying that the account is active, see below, I also got account details and virtual debit, but how do i acticate debit card without physical card ?

“Welcome to Axis Bank.
Your Burgundy Savings A/c no &&&& is active.

Activate your Debit Card at the nearest Axis Bank ATM to log on to Internet Banking and Axis Mobile”

Yes, I opened it in the morning today and i got an email saying that the account is active, see below, I also got account details and virtual debit, but how do i acticate debit card without physical card ?

“Welcome to Axis Bank.
Your Burgundy Savings A/c no &&&& is active.

Activate your Debit Card at the nearest Axis Bank ATM to log on to Internet Banking and Axis Mobile”
when u open High End account..make The Guys work for you ..call the Ivr they will Give your their ass to make u happy . As it is said here Untill u ask for it u aren't gonna get it .
so call the ivr Get the Debit card variant u wanted .
plus debit card pin u can do that In nearest atm or Online

Hi,

Thanks
Okay so you must have received a pdf on mail as soon as you would have done kyc containing acc no , customer id etc, it will also contain virtual debit card details.
Go to internet banking, register via those details, then activate your mobile banking app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-29-22-20-38-764_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-29-22-20-38-764_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 36
Okay so you must have received a pdf on mail as soon as you would have done kyc containing acc no , customer id etc, it will also contain virtual debit card details.
Go to internet banking, register via those details, then activate your mobile banking app
Thanks, I registered on IB and was able to set up the account as well as app.

Can anyone also please guide me regarding the recommended CC.

1. Axis Select is LTF, so this seems to be no brainer. Anything I am missing?
2. If I can get Axis Magnus for 10L initial deposit, I can go for it but how do I check if I would get 5:4 transfer ratio ?
If not LTF, for first year, Magnus still seems to be good considering i can use the 12.5K Yatra voucher for my travel.

Thanks, I registered on IB and was able to set up the account as well as app.

Can anyone also please guide me regarding the recommended CC.

1. Axis Select is LTF, so this seems to be no brainer. Anything I am missing?
2. If I can get Axis Magnus for 10L initial deposit, I can go for it but how do I check if I would get 5:4 transfer ratio ?
If not LTF, for first year, Magnus still seems to be good considering i can use the 12.5K Yatra voucher for my travel.
No idea about cc offering with burgundy, better ask your query regarding this in magnus burgundy related threads, use search option for the same

Back