• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Limit Enhancement

TheOnlyAnkush

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please suggest me confirm way of LIMIT ENHANCEMENT with axis bank.
I am holding 3 credit cards with axis with most poor limit of Rs.1.4 Lac.
I have almost 8 yrs+ of relationship with AXIS credit card.
I dont know whether anyone else facing credit limit issues with Axis Bank?
Last time I asked for LE during year 2020 but it was rejected.
I want to get a limit of atleast 3-4 Lac with AXIS.
Guys please share ur suggestions.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
SURPRISE OF SURPRISES....

AXIS AIRTEL CC limit enhancement offer popped up in the AXIS App. That offer is a small slim banner in green. Opted for it.

Limit enhancement done via an OTP.

LIMIT DOUBLED. Almost instantly.

Really surprised. No dox asked or submitted. Neither did I specifically asked for it.
Sir, how old is your airtel axis card ?

AXIS AIRTEL CC limit enhancement offer popped up in the AXIS App. That offer is a small slim banner in green. Opted for it.

Really surprised. No dox asked or submitted. Neither did I specifically asked for it.
Only your Airtel axis card will get higher limit, other axis credit cards will stay at same older limit. If you wish to merge limit, contact axis PNO.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just received a call from axis offering limit enhancement. Don't have any relationship with them other than credit card.

Card is less than a year old usage about 30k total 7-8 transactions since I got the card.

Original limit 2.62L, new limit 8.7L. Now ace is the card with highest limit. Good surprise in the morning :)

Really surprised. No dox asked or submitted..

Today, got this SMS.

Total credit limit on all your Axis Bank Credit Cards (CC) is INR xx0000. You can now continue to enjoy this as a maximum limit on any of your Credit Cards individually or as an aggregate across your cards. TnC apply - https://ccm.axbk.in/s/PUAUhqFs

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today, got this SMS.

Total credit limit on all your Axis Bank Credit Cards (CC) is INR xx0000. You can now continue to enjoy this as a maximum limit on any of your Credit Cards individually or as an aggregate across your cards. TnC apply - https://ccm.axbk.in/s/PUAUhqFs
@RAMESH BABU N Sir, this means that they have made the highest limit as the aggregate limit for all of your cards, automatically by themselves. Like one card with 4L limit, and another with 2 L limit -> both's limit will become 4 Lakhs, and the total aggregate limit would also be 4 Lakhs..... similar to the way a floater card works (like HDFC tata neu).
They have recently started doing this. My limits were also merged in November. :)

xfactcc

TF Premier
I have been cursed to have ₹15k limit since 2022 when I got my first FK card, what can be done to fix this cursed 15k situation? No LE offer came since then.

I want to increase my limit.

I don't want to go through the manual process of all that paperwork.

Akashn

TF Ace
I have been cursed to have ₹15k limit since 2022 when I got my first FK card, what can be done to fix this cursed 15k situation? No LE offer came since then.

Apply for new card (neo ltf or myzone ltf) as NTB

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Apply for any other axis card by C2C offline.

Can anyone please suggest me confirm way of LIMIT ENHANCEMENT with axis bank.
I am holding 3 credit cards with axis with most poor limit of Rs.1.4 Lac.
I have almost 8 yrs+ of relationship with AXIS credit card.
I dont know whether anyone else facing credit limit issues with Axis Bank?
Last time I asked for LE during year 2020 but it was rejected.
I want to get a limit of atleast 3-4 Lac with AXIS.
Guys please share ur suggestions.
Apply for Magnus..if approved it will raise.. mine was 1.36 to 10L with magnus. Now magnus cencled by Bank but limit is 10L with vistara platinum