• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge Gyftr Cap on voucher purchase updated:26/4/2023 2:30 pm

TheGambler

TF Select
Compiled information from various sources (direct and indirect):
So these are the caps that were specific to brands (mentioned in the t&c on gyftr website):
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
No longer live:
On 12/04/2023, Edge Gyftr introduced some caps on overall purchase from the platform
: From the date of the gyftr edge account registration (it doesn't matter when the card was issued, days are counted from edge gyftr account creation):
  • maximum 10k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 15 days.
  • maximum 25k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 30 days.
  • maximum 75k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 90 days.
  • after that, maximum 1L worth vouchers in a calender month.
This was not yet mentioned on the t&c in the website. customer care said they were not yet aware of it, but the cap had been placed. No one could purchase more than the limits mentioned.
Edit: This was specific to edge Gyftr, no limits like this on normal Gyftr, HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr or SBI Yono Gyftr.

Update: The limits on edge GyFTR seems to have been lifted as of 19/4/2023.

Last edited:

CC_Fire

TF Premier
Its quite a random change since it depends on the date of making the gyftr account! Its not a card devaluation but differential benefits to the same card holder. Wonder what is the logic to do this?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
So these are the caps that were specific to brands (mentioned in the t&c on gyftr website):
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 25,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
These are the new caps on spend accumulating from all brand voucher purchases. From the date of the gyftr edge account registration (it doesn't matter when the card was issued, days are counted from edge gyftr account creation):
  • No data yet exactly on more than 90 days.
  • For older accounts, it is 1L worth vouchers in a calender month.
This is not yet mentioned on the t&c in the website. customer care said they are not yet aware of it, but the cap has been placed, that's sure. No one can purchase more than the limits mentioned as of now.
Edit: This is specific to edge Gyftr, no limits like this on normal Gyftr, HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr or SBI Yono Gyftr.
Please update on the thread if you have more info.
Good collection
Those who took magnus depending rent payment already loss now this new things🥹

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just a bump up question:
1. How does it calculate 90 days? Does the account fall under old account category post that as data is not available for the same?

It is again a factor of wait and see

TheGambler

TF Select
Just a bump up question:
1. How does it calculate 90 days? Does the account fall under old account category post that as data is not available for the same?

It is again a factor of wait and see
That, we are not sure about yet. Old account criteria were taken from someone whose account was more than a year and a half old. No one with >90 days and <1 year age edge gyftr account has posted anything yet. I'm waiting for them or gyftr to change t&c officially. will update with new info as it arrives.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That, we are not sure about yet. Old account criteria were taken from someone whose account was more than a year and a half old. No one with >90 days and <1 year age edge gyftr account has posted anything yet. I'm waiting for them or gyftr to change t&c officially. will update with new info as it arrives.
Registered account in November 22. More than 1L in voucher purchases since then. No restrictions, other than stated ones this month

Check here for a 4 month old a/c: https://www.technofino.in/community...ucher-limit-of-25k-on-gyftr.10490/post-170783
Read the posts a little above that

TheGambler

TF Select
Registered account in November 22. More than 1L in voucher purchases since then. No restrictions, other than stated ones this month

Check here for a 4 month old a/c: https://www.technofino.in/community...ucher-limit-of-25k-on-gyftr.10490/post-170783
Read the posts a little above that
I have made my account just 10 days back and purchased about 1.5L worth vouchers. It's not about how much you spent before today, limit goes in effect today and previous spends are counted. Basically I won't be able to purchase anything from there until 90 days are over.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have made my account just 10 days back and purchased about 1.5L worth vouchers. It's not about how much you spent before today, limit goes in effect today and previous spends are counted. Basically I won't be able to purchase anything from there until 90 days are over.
My post was in response to your statement that no one with an account whose age ranged between >90 days and <1 year had posted their experiences. I should have been more specific. I purchased 35K of vouchers today and my a/c is between 5-6 months old. Also in the last 90 days excluding today I purchased over 1L worth of vouchers. So it would seem that any a/c older than 90 days is probably classified as old

TheGambler

TF Select
My post was in response to your statement that no one with an account whose age ranged between >90 days and <1 year had posted their experiences. I should have been more specific. I purchased 35K of vouchers today and my a/c is between 5-6 months old. Also in the last 90 days excluding today I purchased over 1L worth of vouchers. So it would seem that any a/c older than 90 days is probably classified as old
Perfect, Thanks. Updated the original post.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
If u see technically even though Smartbuy allows unlimited purchases, but bonus points are limited (50K for 5% upto 1000, 1.125L for Diners (3x) and Infinia (5x)).

And these include any other Smartbuy purchases from Flipkart, flights etc as well. In Axis grab deals 10k points plus 1000 cb and travel edge 5x points unlimited is separate.

Axis limits are nothing in front of this😉.

Axis edge 1

TF Buzz
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 25,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
These are the new caps on spend accumulating from all brand voucher purchases. From the date of the gyftr edge account registration (it doesn't matter when the card was issued, days are counted from edge gyftr account creation):
  • after that, maximum 1L worth vouchers in a calender month.
This is not yet mentioned on the t&c in the website. customer care said they are not yet aware of it, but the cap has been placed, that's sure. No one can purchase more than the limits mentioned as of now.
Edit: This is specific to edge Gyftr, no limits like this on normal Gyftr, HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr or SBI Yono Gyftr.
Please update on the thread if you have more info.
I spoke to the customer Care and they said that there is a limit of
10k in the first 15 days of every calendar month and 25k total on every calendar month.

25k limit throughout the year is really disappointing.

Can anyone check and confirm if this is true?