• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge Gyftr Cap on voucher purchase updated:26/4/2023 2:30 pm

TheGambler

TF Select
Compiled information from various sources (direct and indirect):
So these are the caps that were specific to brands (mentioned in the t&c on gyftr website):
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
No longer live:
On 12/04/2023, Edge Gyftr introduced some caps on overall purchase from the platform
: From the date of the gyftr edge account registration (it doesn't matter when the card was issued, days are counted from edge gyftr account creation):
  • maximum 10k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 15 days.
  • maximum 25k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 30 days.
  • maximum 75k worth voucher purchase is allowed in first 90 days.
  • after that, maximum 1L worth vouchers in a calender month.
This was not yet mentioned on the t&c in the website. customer care said they were not yet aware of it, but the cap had been placed. No one could purchase more than the limits mentioned.
Edit: This was specific to edge Gyftr, no limits like this on normal Gyftr, HDFC Smartbuy Gyftr or SBI Yono Gyftr.

Update: The limits on edge GyFTR seems to have been lifted as of 19/4/2023.

Last edited:
My card was issued on 31Dec22. Technically my card transactions began on 1 Jan 23, basically more than 90days have passed but I am getting that 75k error even though my card age is more than 100 days above.
But my first gyftr transaction was on 24Jan, and according to that 90 days have not passed. Will have to wait till 26 april atleast for 90 days.

So this 90 days might have to do with either
1 when you register with axis gyftr
Or
2 from the date of your 1st transaction on gyftr

It's already mentioned elsewhere in the thread that the age that is considered is the age of your Axis Gyftr account

Reactions: BVC
a

Add on card transactions will get updated on the Axis app but with a slight delay. It will be displayed under transactions tab of the primary card only.
OK, thanks. Still waiting for these to appear, certainty taking much longer than the transactions from primary card to appear on the app !

OK, thanks. Still waiting for these to appear, certainty taking much longer than the transactions from primary card to appear on the app !
Sometime offline transactions take a day or two but online will take 2-3 days. and vice versa sometimes. But they will definitely reflect on the primary card transactions list. OTP for transactions will come to primary card email ID and add on card phone number so both will have track of them.

Looks like since axis was stingy on the addon cards, we still need to unveil a lot of info on that front 🤔😀
True but whoever gets it, it works like magic. Imagine having Magnus add on card milestone hitting will be easy. Two Gyftr accounts can be used. Unlimited lounge access to both add on card and primary card holders.

As per my understanding and discussion over the forum we can get 3 Add on cards for 1 primary card in Axis.

True but whoever gets it, it works like magic. Imagine having Magnus add on card milestone hitting will be easy. Two Gyftr accounts can be used. Unlimited lounge access to both add on card and primary card holders.

As per my understanding and discussion over the forum we can get 3 Add on cards for 1 primary card in Axis.
Rite, I need to get the 3rd add on for my Magnus now. Do you have any info if the accelerated ERs are available for addon card with separate Gyftr account?

My card was issued on 31Dec22. Technically my card transactions began on 1 Jan 23, basically more than 90days have passed but I am getting that 75k error even though my card age is more than 100 days above.
But my first gyftr transaction was on 24Jan, and according to that 90 days have not passed. Will have to wait till 26 april atleast for 90 days.

So this 90 days might have to do with either
1 when you register with axis gyftr
Or
2 from the date of your 1st transaction on gyftr
gyfter or gyftedge??
buying direct from gyfter from magnus card will get 3x/5x/10x rewards ??

Rite, I need to get the 3rd add on for my Magnus now. Do you have any info if the accelerated ERs are available for addon card with separate Gyftr account?
Need to check on that because I got Add on Card very recently. Need to wait for 90 days to check because accelerated reward points will be credited after 90 days.

That's unlimited domestic lounge, right?
I don't think there is addon priority pass.

Back