• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus add-on card & Lounge access.

Sachs

TF Select
Hi All,
I recently got my Magnus card.
After inadvertently applied for atlas instead of My zone I got a call from executive who wanted to confirm if I wanted to go ahead with Atlas. I told him it was a mistake. I felt only platinum tier had benefits that were enticing enough for me. He told me my application would be cancelled. A few days later an axis bank executive called me asking if I was interested in select card. I was only recently made aware of the 25k RP on lakh spend on magnus card. I asked her if I can apply for Magnus. She asked me if use other bank card & what was the limit. I had HDFC Regalia with 4.5 Lakh limit. She said I can apply. I had only recently applied for my zone & completed physical verification as well for that card. Knowing completely that Axis gives only 3 cards per customer, I went ahead to apply for my 4th card. I never got any update for my myzone card. Meanwhile my Magnus card got approved. I have absolutely no idea how this happened.

So as soon as I got my card, I called the customer care and asked if they had any toll free numbers where call was not chargeable. They replied that the number is chargeable & they dont have any free number. That was still OK. I confirmed that annual fee waiver waas above 15lakh and asked him how do I get add-on cards.
To my surprise he replied that 3 months ago Axis stopped giving add-on cards. He however added that I may contact the branch offline once.

I contacted the lady who got my card applied and she told me that we can apply if the address is same. I have now appplied for address change on my wife's Aadhar using my passport. I am waiting for the update and I will soon apply for add-on offline. I will update here as well.

Now I have these questions

1. Have you been able to successfully get add-on cards for your family members on Axis Magnus this year, If yes how?

2. Those who have add-on cards, do they get priority passes as well?

3. How to access domestic lounges & international lounge access for primary and add-on card holders. (I am of the understanding that for domestic loung access we should swipe the card itself. For international lounge access we should swipe the Priority Pass. Please correct me if wrong)

4. If add-on card holders dont get priority pass, how do they access international lounges??

Thanks in advance

+1 my application of add on card is also in progress. The only reason for me applying for this card was to get add on card as well. They have already taken all kyc documents for wife twice and keep saying the card is in process and will be dispatched any time now. Been this way for over a month now. I have already escalated to nodal office and only received auto replies that they will get back to me. Keeping fingers crossed.

+1 my application of add on card is also in progress. The only reason for me applying for this card was to get add on card as well. They have already taken all kyc documents for wife twice and keep saying the card is in process and will be dispatched any time now. Been this way for over a month now. I have already escalated to nodal office and only received auto replies that they will get back to me. Keeping fingers crossed.
Did you apply offline?

I have now applied for address change on my wife's Aadhar using my passport. I am waiting for the update
Unrelated q to your query.
How did you apply for change in your wife's Aadhaar address using Your Passport? What is the process, I need to do something similar, use my dad's address proof to update mine.

Unrelated q to your query.
How did you apply for change in your wife's Aadhaar address using Your Passport? What is the process, I need to do something similar, use my dad's address proof to update mine.
Hi with this method spouse's address can be updated. I dont know if parents' address can be updated. You can try getting bank account with address. At aadhar centre bank statement, passbook is also accepted. You can also try getting a post office account/ telephone postpaid bill/electricity/water bill

Attachments

Last edited:
i have not applied for the add on card yet for my magnus but a few pointers
1) for international lounge access you have a option for 8 guest visits throughout the year so you do not need an add on for that.
2) i also have a regalia and generally at domestic lounges i swipe my regalia and magnus enabling entry for both of us. thus add on card was not needed at all.

1) for international lounge access you have a option for 8 guest visits throughout the year so you do not need an add on for that.
2) i also have a regalia and generally at domestic lounges i swipe my regalia and magnus enabling entry for both of us. thus add on card was not needed at all.
Agreed but for those who've an adult kid (between 15 to 18) that 8 guest count can be used and parents both can swipe main and addon card hope my plan is rite on track

It is one thing to use the feature. That is a decent goal. But to use all our features. That is wicked. ;))

Attaching the Axis Add-on card form for everyone’s benefit.

You need to put the applicant’s pic and cross-sign it. All the documents also need to be self-attested.

Drop this form over at your branch.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

Received my Magnus today. Any Magnus expert here who has utilized magnus to its fullest potential and is okay to hop on a quick call?

Wanted to understand RP transfer for ticket booking.. Coming from a Infinia, Magnus seems complicated ...

Bank officials informed me today that if the add-on card applicant is an existing primary Axis credit card holder, then an add-on card cannot be issued to him/her unless the applicant closes the primary card. Is there any truth in this?

Attaching the Axis Add-on card form for everyone’s benefit.

You need to put the applicant’s pic and cross-sign it. All the documents also need to be self-attested.

Drop this form over at your branch.

Hope it helps.
that's it???,,,just drop this form in branch...does one need to have a savings account with them in order to get add on. have you got add on via this method?

that's it???,,,just drop this form in branch...does one need to have a savings account with them in order to get add on. have you got add on via this method?
This will probably not work for the Magnus. If someone can confirm then its a different story. But for me it was a wait for 3 months and a few follow ups with Vimal before I got the addon. If it were this easy then most of us would have approached the bank directly. Even BM’s were not letting people get the addon.

This will probably not work for the Magnus. If someone can confirm then its a different story. But for me it was a wait for 3 months and a few follow ups with Vimal before I got the addon. If it were this easy then most of us would have approached the bank directly. Even BM’s were not letting people get the addon.
My father thought that threatening about closing card will make them issue add-on but little does he know the truth about axis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back