• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

Legionomous

TF Buzz
Is Axis bank that slow and terrible when it comes to processing an application?

I applied for Magnus through Pre-approved offers on Axis mobile on 26th December and it's 7th Jan and there's no movement at all. I called up Axis customer care and provided them with application number but the funny thing- they couldn't find it in the system. For that reason, I went ahead and applied through traditional approach and applied again on 28th December and still no progress. Today (7th Jan) after more than 10 days, I received a call from Axis saying that while taking KYC photo, it turned out a little blur and for that reason I have to redo all the process again for biometrics and they sent someone over and provided me with another application number. The worst part is that they are denying to do "eKYC" and have to necessarily send someone home to do the processing which doesn't make sense.

Has anyone faced such a terrible experience from Axis or is it just me?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I’d say let them visit you. Its just a matter of a few minutes and i think its much more efficient. My application was very smooth though I did face some technical issues with the ekyc so they asked me if they could do a physical KYC which was done in mere minutes and the whole application process (online) took 5 days. It’ll be better if they do the biometric face to face, and faster.

Legionomous

TF Buzz
I’d say let them visit you. Its just a matter of a few minutes and i think its much efficient. My application was very smooth though I did face some technical issues with the ekyc so they asked me if they could do a physical KYC which was done in mere minutes and the whole application process (online) took 5 days. It’ll be better if they do the biometric face to face, and faster.
Yeah, I did let them visit me and do biometrics but based on my experience today with having to redo an application after almost 7 days, it felt like with eKYC, it might have been simpler with no such issues.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I applied for Magnus through Pre-approved offers on Axis mobile on 26th December and it's 7th Jan and there's no movement at all. I called up Axis customer care and provided them with application number but the funny thing- they couldn't find it in the system. For that reason, I went ahead and applied through traditional approach and applied again on 28th December and still no progress. Today (7th Jan) after more than 10 days, I received a call from Axis saying that while taking KYC photo, it turned out a little blur and for that reason I have to redo all the process again for biometrics and they sent someone over and provided me with another application number. The worst part is that they are denying to do "eKYC" and have to necessarily send someone home to do the processing which doesn't make sense.

The blurness issue happened with me during the vKYC of Indus card as they were not able to take the PAN card snap.... switched to front and back camera on phone and desktop etc 😑

Then 2nd agent who called in luckily was able to take it , this is all with well lit situation, things do happen

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge

My exprience is little different. Applied Axis Magnus through my acount at 12.33 am on 6th Jan and it just asked for pancard no. and after 2 mints the approved card picture with number was reflecting on my account and 7th Jan 4pm card tracking details were sent and tomorrow morning the card will be delivered. So in 2 days card is being delivered.

Legionomous

TF Buzz
The blurness issue happened with me during the vKYC of Indus card as they were not able to take the PAN card snap.... switched to front and back camera on phone and desktop etc 😑

Then 2nd agent who called in luckily was able to take it , this is all with well lit situation, things do happen
Agree. Things do happen. It’s just that I kept in touch with the agent who processed my biometrics but it was only after 8 days when Axis realised that the photo was blur and had to redo everything back again.

Legionomous

TF Buzz
My exprience is little different. Applied Axis Magnus through my acount at 12.33 am on 6th Jan and it just asked for pancard no. and after 2 mints the approved card picture with number was reflecting on my account and 7th Jan 4pm card tracking details were sent and tomorrow morning the card will be delivered. So in 2 days card is being delivered.
Okay! That's too quick. I almost had similar experiences with other bank credit cards as well like IDFC First, and ICICI where it took less that 5/6 days to receive a card but Axis is taking too long. I think with another application, total days for me would be at least 15 days from first application to receiving the card.

Legionomous

TF Buzz
What income proof they accept for Magnus? Is form 26AS is considered as income proof?
For me, they first asked if I have any credit card with more than 5 lakh limit. I have HDFC regalia with more than 5 lakh but since I didn’t make any transaction in the last month, it was not considered by the agent. So, I had to send my last two months salary slip to have it accepted.

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For me, they first asked if I have any credit card with more than 5 lakh limit. I have HDFC regalia with more than 5 lakh but since I didn’t make any transaction in the last month, it was not considered by the agent. So, I had to send my last two months salary slip to have it accepted.
I have Regalia with 3.5 lac limit. And IDFC select 2 lac limit. Will both cards combination will be accepted? Just a query

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Same with me. Submitted application through my netbanking and its just stuck there. What should I do next?

Anarchronox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My experience was a bit different:

I applied for Magnus via their website, it the card was rejected. The reason was lack of income documents. And the executive, who came for KYC did not ask for any documents.

Then, I sent a fresh application from one of the Axis counters at the airport. I applied using c2c mode, and the card was delivered within 2 weeks. The online portal could be improved when it comes to sharing information.

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had a very interesting experience for Axis Magnus via an online application on their website, sharing it here in case it helps anyone who is looking to apply.
  • 1 Dec, 1 am : Applied online, finished video KYC. No income docs were asked. Got an application number, with the message that application was under review which will be completed in 24 Hrs
  • 1 Dec, 10.30 am : Got an SMS / email that application is approved and card will be delivered shortly.
  • 4 Dec, 12 pm : Received the card, metal version. Got an sms from BlueDart around 9 am that card will be delivered today, no other message from the bank between 1 Dec & 4 Dec.
I had been reading about the the application process on this forum, and it seems Axis has really improved the online application process. Hope this helps folks who are planning to apply.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a very interesting experience for Axis Magnus via an online application on their website, sharing it here in case it helps anyone who is looking to apply.
  • 1 Dec, 1 am : Applied online, finished video KYC. No income docs were asked. Got an application number, with the message that application was under review which will be completed in 24 Hrs
  • 1 Dec, 10.30 am : Got an SMS / email that application is approved and card will be delivered shortly.
  • 4 Dec, 12 pm : Received the card, metal version. Got an sms from BlueDart around 9 am that card will be delivered today, no other message from the bank between 1 Dec & 4 Dec.
I had been reading about the the application process on this forum, and it seems Axis has really improved the online application process. Hope this helps folks who are planning to apply.
I guess you had all the ingredients intact which made the process seamless 👏

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The screenshots have your address, hope you are aware its a public forum and visible to any one on internet, Please mask sensitive information.