• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus approval confirmation & tracking

meliodas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis magnus yesterday night online.

Today morning they called and scheduled for kyc verification. I wanted to apply via C2C, but the person who came asked me to apply via payslip, so I applied with payslip and he told me there are no approval and it'll be delivered in a week.

When I try to track it via their site it says no record found.

So far I've received only one message from axis yesterday night saying that process was started.

Any other way to track apart from website or any SMS to look forward?

I applied for Axis magnus yesterday night online.

Today morning they called and scheduled for kyc verification. I wanted to apply via C2C, but the person who came asked me to apply via payslip, so I applied with payslip and he told me there are no approval and it'll be delivered in a week.

When I try to track it via their site it says no record found.

So far I've received only one message from axis yesterday night saying that process was started.

Any other way to track apart from website or any SMS to look forward?
Did you receive the sms that starts with "Thank you for applying for" ?

Applied With 300000 lac limit kotak optima signature credit card got approved ehat will happen next

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-08-17-54-45-759_com.microsoft.android.smsorganizer.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-08-17-54-45-759_com.microsoft.android.smsorganizer.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 78
My application status says that it is on hold. But the app shows Magnus under my credit cards and is giving me the option to "Unbox" it. Did anyone face the same here?

Back