• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

If they keep on delaying reward points credit , then its a pretty useless card only good on papers, may be one can use ER on miles redemption after couple of years once a pretty good amount of ER's are accumulated , not sure what will be the redemption rates then
For initial 2-3 months you shall face this issue. thereafter you will find it pretty useful as suppose nov month's 25K will get credited in feb and thereafter you will get such points every month if you are using the card on regular basis for dec, so on.

For initial 2-3 months you shall face this issue. thereafter you will find it pretty useful as suppose nov month's 25K will get credited in feb and thereafter you will get such points every month if you are using the card on regular basis for dec, so on.
yeah i think so too! once the 3 months rolling starts the delay will not look as big

Mine pending of 1 transaction of 28Dec, 30Dec, 9th Jan and 12th Jan onwards.

In between all transactions got credited.
That's really weird why would AXIS ER processing team will do that

Mine 30th was missed as one person mentioned, then only I checked.

Now it is going to be tough to reconcile for each transaction, as you are saying multiple days skipped for you

i think slowly people who are really obsessed with RP will start moving away from axis due to their slow updates :D amex etc i get the points in 24-48 hours tops! even for referral points ive gotten them within 30mins of cards being approved!

i think slowly people who are really obsessed with RP will start moving away from axis due to their slow updates :D amex etc i get the points in 24-48 hours tops! even for referral points ive gotten them within 30mins of cards being approved!
With Amex the points transfer also it’s lightening fast that too with MB it’s almost instantly

I have received ER today again @6:07PM for transactions till 15-Jan, however, the following are missing:
  • 29th Dec (single transaction done and missing)
  • 30th Dec (single transaction done and missing)
  • 9th Jan (multiple transaction done but missing for only 1 transaction)
Rest all points accrued till 15-Jan transactions.

I have received ER today again @6:07PM for transactions till 15-Jan, however, the following are missing:
  • 29th Dec (single transaction done and missing)
  • 30th Dec (single transaction done and missing)
  • 9th Jan (multiple transaction done but missing for only 1 transaction)
Rest all points accrued till 15-Jan transactions.
got mine too!!! i am okay with points being delayed(Accruing for long term) as long as i do end up with all the points

No other bank is giving such returns what axis is giving via Magnus, reserve cards.

Axis rewards with lots of points but also headaches, priceless.
I wonder if there was ever a bug or issue with the points accrual that has benefited anyone because it's always the opposite.

Back