• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I also received reward point for my Magnus card. Here are few observations -

Paulpay - Received Reward points
BharatNXT - Received Reward points
Airtel Wallet - Received Reward points
FPAY - Received Reward points

Others can give their observation on other merchant gateway
Cred also I received reward points for doing fastrack recharge

I have received ER today again @6:07PM for transactions till 15-Jan, however, the following are missing:
  • 29th Dec (single transaction done and missing)
  • 30th Dec (single transaction done and missing)
  • 9th Jan (multiple transaction done but missing for only 1 transaction)
Rest all points accrued till 15-Jan transactions.
  • points for transactions on 29th Dec and 30th Dec got posted.
  • points for transactions upto 19th Jan posted.
  • But still points for one transaction of 9th Jan still pending.

My 14th Jan transaction is not credited yet 😭.
Actually in my case i booked flight ticket for yesterday so maybe points got credited after the flight date as transaction can’t be cancelled anymore. Not sure whether when extra traveledge points get credited is linked to travel date.

For initial 2-3 months you shall face this issue. thereafter you will find it pretty useful as suppose nov month's 25K will get credited in feb and thereafter you will get such points every month if you are using the card on regular basis for dec, so on.
Yeah true,

So Dec will milestone points will be credited by March or April ?

The delay is just pissing me off as most of my transactions are through travel edge , gyftr and grab deals , but the accelerated RP are still not credited . Expecting around 2.5 lakhs RP for the last 1.5 months of usage but what I have is around 17k only

Yeah true,

The delay is just pissing me off as most of my transactions are through travel edge , gyftr and grab deals , but the accelerated RP are still not credited . Expecting around 2.5 lakhs RP for the last 1.5 months of usage but what I have is around 17k only
That's done serious RPs man!!

Yeah true,

If you have received 17K means you have spend 2.9 lacs so far. Not sure how that translates to 2.5 lacs. Even with two milestones for 2 months, which is 25K+25K=50K. For 2.9 lacs even if spent entirely with only 10X deals, max points will be around 170k-17K=153K. You have spent some in travel edge which is only 5X so 153K will be reduced to 125-130K max. So in total 125K+50K= 175K. Let's add 20K from grabdeals. still 195K.

If you have received 17K means you have spend 2.9 lacs so far. Not sure how that translates to 2.5 lacs. Even with two milestones for 2 months, which is 25K+25K=50K. For 2.9 lacs even if spent entirely with only 10X deals, max points will be around 170k-17K=153K. You have spent some in travel edge which is only 5X so 153K will be reduced to 125-130K max. So in total 125K+50K= 175K. Let's add 20K from grabdeals. still 195K.
Are you a Double CA buddy? 🤣

17k points were as of 15 Jan , Post that my Rp's were credited on 25th Night I guess. still there are some older transactions for which I have still not received base points
Below is a screenshot of my transaction tracker. Total spend is around 6.4 as of today
Also I think with milestone and accelerated should have crossed over 3 lakhs
1674750970350.png

17k points were as of 15 Jan , Post that my Rp's were credited on 25th Night I guess. still there are some older transactions for which I have still not received base points
Below is a screenshot of my transaction tracker. Total spend is around 6.4 as of today
Also I think with milestone and accelerated should have crossed over 3 lakhs
View attachment 9552
@anirban.choudhury
What is that Vernost Marketing spend? if you don't mind

Back