• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

The milestone benefit is as per calendar month or statement month ? Means do I need to spend 1L in a calendar month or statement cycle ? Also, is it valid from the very first month of issuance ?

i have received grab deals PR for oct, but which are very less than expected, should cc people care if i go them?
Bother them. The more the cases they need to handle, the more money and resources it will cost them. Once it starts bothering them enough then they'll prioritize fixing all the ER related systems.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone who works in IT gets a heart attack or just breaks down by looking at the current state of Axis systems.

I received my Grabdeals point for a Zomato transaction on 31st Dec but didn't receive one for a transaction on Crocs website for 11th Dec . Called them and they told me " Calm down Calm down " for 90 -120 days . I also completed the song and then we both lived happily ever after

I received my Grabdeals point for a Zomato transaction on 31st Dec but didn't receive one for a transaction on Crocs website for 11th Dec . Called them and they told me " Calm down Calm down " for 90 -120 days . I also completed the song and then we both lived happily ever after
That was very quick within 30 days

Back