• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Yeah
Feeling a bit better to see the 5x edge points , now just need to get the monthly milestones and 45x of M&S and 10x of MMT
(y)

I think AXIS should rename the Monthly milestone to Quarterly (milestone/rewards) something 🤣

So that we can be peaceful.

Hoping AXIS system gets to robustness of HDFC in rewards in the coming months or Quarters or Years :)

(y)

I think AXIS should rename the Monthly milestone to Quarterly (milestone/rewards) something 🤣

So that we can be peaceful.

Hoping AXIS system gets to robustness of HDFC in rewards in the coming months or Quarters or Years :)
Yeah hope so
Once the initial 3 months are passed , then it would become regular . I have some spend uptill, so hoping to hit the monthly milestones till then , post that no big spends uptill September.
Overall May be I can hit the monthly milestone for 7 to 8 months .
As of now only using Magnus for gyftr and grabdeals .

Login to axisbank.com. Go to Your Name->My Profile -> View Reward(Bottom) -> Redeem Now.
This will take you to edge portal. When you reach edge portal and if it is not logged in, click "Redeem Now" again. It will take you to edge portal again. This time, you will be auto logged in.

(don't know whether this can be done in cc only login)
Mine says not registered in the lms portal and wont show any rewards on my statement too. Do you have an idea what can be done?

Attachments

• 98520C5B-A485-417D-A59D-3D8ADB6A39DF.jpeg
    98520C5B-A485-417D-A59D-3D8ADB6A39DF.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
Nice, so no confusion now.

Anyway now a days o2o never comes.
If it comes, you should consider yourself lucky. I had got O2O for Amazon gift pay for 10k in Dec 2022. Just to try again, next time I got Gyftr as merchant and transaction went through. So, I was able to buy 20k Amazon gift pay even though monthly limit is 10k. I received 1x edge point. Let's see if I get 3x for both transactions.

Thats the thing, I am already registered for Netbanking yet I can’t access the Rewards portal.

Which portal are you trying? share the URL

Also, do not store the password, just enter the password manually and see it that works.

If both of these doesn't work, another way to check is from Mobile App --> CLick on rewards point in the home page --> you will get transation history and travel options, see from there it works or not.

Which portal are you trying? share the URL

Also, do not store the password, just enter the password manually and see it that works.

If both of these doesn't work, another way to check is from Mobile App --> CLick on rewards point in the home page --> you will get transation history and travel options, see from there it works or not.

After that I tried going to Redeem Now and also the normal login after it says “Hello Guest”

I have tried accessing it on devices I have never used the website before and by manually entering the details.

When I try login via the App it shows all the data about my cards except the Reward point. And when I click on rewards it says “
APP LOGIN

Authentication failed. Login Again”

Neither does my monthly statement is showing the data of rewards earned from different transactions.

I am so irritated as how or rather why is this happening!!

Attachments

• D9A5205D-2E77-47E4-B445-D0C8E18739C4.png
    D9A5205D-2E77-47E4-B445-D0C8E18739C4.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
Back