• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

If it comes, you should consider yourself lucky. I had got O2O for Amazon gift pay for 10k in Dec 2022. Just to try again, next time I got Gyftr as merchant and transaction went through. So, I was able to buy 20k Amazon gift pay even though monthly limit is 10k. I received 1x edge point. Let's see if I get 3x for both transactions.
It's not about o2o or gyftr. There is some bug in portal. It always used to allow 20k instead of 10k.

When they added ASV, the bug got bigger and started allowing 50k instead.

And u get full points based on purchase. So don't worry.

After that I tried going to Redeem Now and also the normal login after it says “Hello Guest”

I have tried accessing it on devices I have never used the website before and by manually entering the details.

When I try login via the App it shows all the data about my cards except the Reward point. And when I click on rewards it says “
APP LOGIN

Authentication failed. Login Again”

Neither does my monthly statement is showing the data of rewards earned from different transactions.

I am so irritated as how or rather why is this happening!!
Hmmm...so mobile also not working on the same.

You can Burgundy support on the same issue, number will be on back of your Magnus card.

Also send a email to traveledge.support@axisbank.com from your registered email address with the snapshot of the issues.

Hmmm...so mobile also not working on the same.

You can Burgundy support on the same issue, number will be on back of your Magnus card.

Also send a email to traveledge.support@axisbank.com from your registered email address with the snapshot of the issues.

Thats the last hope. Shall raise a request and see if they’ll be able to solve tge issue. Thank you very much 🙏

Thats the last hope. Shall raise a request and see if they’ll be able to solve tge issue. Thank you very much 🙏
No problem. I was like you few months back, was exploring and discovering.

Can you try one more thing login into the netbanking from website(not LMS), this one - https://omni.axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/

from there Click on Profile in the top right corner drop-down menu(in your name, image 1), once you are in profile, go to bottom most right side of the page you will rewards, Click View rewards.(image 2)

now click Redeem and see if it takes to the LMS page with auto-login happens from netbanking.

1675363496698.png

1675363554462.png

No problem. I was like you few months back, was exploring and discovering.

Can you try one more thing login into the netbanking from website(not LMS), this one - https://omni.axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/

from there Click on Profile in the top right corner drop-down menu(in your name, image 1), once you are in profile, go to bottom most right side of the page you will rewards, Click View rewards.(image 2)

now click Redeem and see if it takes to the LMS page with auto-login happens from netbanking.

View attachment 9810

View attachment 9811
I did as you suggested and now it says I have 0.00 rewards. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• 97D887F1-7570-4EC3-920F-CEAFDC811933.png
    97D887F1-7570-4EC3-920F-CEAFDC811933.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
Bought some vouchers from giftedge today and surprisingly merchant name was GYFTR VIA SMARTBUY instead of normal GYFTR.COM (haven’t been getting O2O for last 2 months). Seeing smartbuy in name was confused whether i am using hdfc smartbuy portal by mistake but checked i was on right portal. Also got usual sms with voucher code saying will get 3x/5x/10x edge reward points in 120 days. But strange to see smartbuy in axis gyftr.

Anyone else with same experience?

Last edited:
Bought some vouchers from giftedge today and surprisingly merchant name was GYFTR VIA SMARTBUY instead of normal GYFTR.COM (haven’t been getting O2O for last 2 months). Seeing smartbuy in name was confused whether i am using hdfc smartbuy portal by mistake but checked i was on right portal. Also got usual sms with voucher code saying will get 3x/5x/10x edge reward points in 120 days. But strange to see smartbuy in axis gyftr.

Just tried a dummy transaction, and yes, got Smartbuy on otp page 😅.

Reactions: CVR

Got Vouchagram as merchant today. I think we can’t predict what will come as merchant name, hopefully we get the points as sms and email from Gyftr says

Note: Your Bonus EDGE REWARD Points (10X / 5X / 3X) will be credited into your account within 120 days of your purchase. For any queries related to point’s credit, please contact the bank helpline

Got Vouchagram as merchant today. I think we can’t predict what will come as merchant name, hopefully we get the points as sms and email from Gyftr says

Note: Your Bonus EDGE REWARD Points (10X / 5X / 3X) will be credited into your account within 120 days of your purchase. For any queries related to point’s credit, please contact the bank helpline
It was showing Vouchargram for me too, but once the transaction was settled, I can see GYFTR in my list of transactions in the axis app.

Getting Milestone benefit timely became a Milestone now-a-days with this 90days wait 🤣

You planning on any travel or Redeem or so?
No, just to feel good. I have already booked tickets using edgepoints and I have close to 60k edge points(35k will be reversed since I cancelled a hotel booking which was booked from traveledge. Surprisingly amount is refunded but points are not reversed :P)

Back