• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Approx 17k points are missing for me, assuming we got points for feb ,march and April month.

2 transactions for flipkart worth 20k
1 transaction for ASV worth 50k

Left table is based on ER transaction history.
Right table is based on actual Month wise credit statement.

View attachment 19082
Just an Update I got my 17k worth of missing rewards points credited today, request you to all to check and validate if you have received accelerated rewards points for all the big transactions or not. I followed up with customer care for 22 days over the mail, at last hard work paid off.

For me rewards points for 2 Flipkart transaction worth 10k and 1 amazon transaction 50k were missing.

Just an Update I got my 17k worth of missing rewards points credited today, request you to all to check and validate if you have received accelerated rewards points for all the big transactions or not. I followed up with customer care for 22 days over the mail, at last hard work paid off.

For me rewards points for 2 Flipkart transaction worth 10k and 1 amazon transaction 50k were missing.
Wow, u were able to convince customer care for April month transactions.

Please tell me which email id to use for raising this request.

Back