• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis New Ch***yapa - Edge Rewards option disappeared from travel Edge portal

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yet another technical glitch in Axis travel Edge portal..... I logged in to transfer my ER points to a partner airline, only to find that the option for transferring ER points has disappeared altogether!!!
Considering its Axis, I refreshed the page 3-4 times, but it did not appear.

Anyone else facing this issue?
1723899777380.png

Simpsons Apocalypse GIF

It's the opposite for me, showing just Magnus Burgundy, but it could be because my Atlas miles are below 100. Also, I have received all pending ERs as well on yesterday's date. So it seems it's fine. Maybe they have blocked your M4B points or your M4B points (not total ERs) are not enough to transfer? Just click on the home icon on travel edge (the home icon on the right side besides the hamburger icon, not left side) and see whether it is showing ERs and M4B points or not.

Reactions: R@J
It's the opposite for me, showing just Magnus Burgundy, but it could be because my Atlas miles are below 100. Also, I have received all pending ERs as well on yesterday's date. So it seems it's fine. Maybe they have blocked your M4B points or your M4B points (not total ERs) are not enough to transfer? Just click on the home icon on travel edge (the home icon on the right side besides the hamburger icon, not left side) and see whether it is showing ERs and M4B points or not.
Yes, the balance were visible for ER (32K), EM and M4B..... and yes, my M4B points were less than 100.

But I checked day before yesterday, i was able to transfer all 32K ER points to transfer partners...... i should have done it then only!!

Back