• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

What's up with the market today? Even OLAELEC hit UC. Thank God didn't sell it too.
Sir one suggestion (as advice I cannot give since not a SEBI registered advisor) - don't sell anything tomorrow!!
Wait for tomorrow's FED meeting outcome!!😤😤

Actually I already mentioned it yesterday. FED meeting is tomorrow and it will have a major impact on Indian markets also.😑😑
If they start rate cut from tomorrow then all shares regardless of quality will go up and up only.😀😀

Wait till tomorrow!! 😑🙏

And also note that tomorrow is Settlement holiday!!

Sir one suggestion (as advice I cannot give since not a SEBI registered advisor) - don't sell anything tomorrow!!
Wait for tomorrow's FED meeting outcome!!😤😤

Actually I already mentioned it yesterday. FED meeting is tomorrow and it will have a major impact on Indian markets also.😑😑
If they start rate cut from tomorrow then all shares regardless of quality will go up and up only.😀😀

Wait till tomorrow!! 😑🙏

And also note that tomorrow is Settlement holiday!!
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, should not have sold it today. When it hit all time high thought let me exit 😢

Look at the chart of tata tech IPO.. It is not able to achieve first day high till now. In fact went down significantly. Be in the Bajaj HFL till the time strength is there and one can plan staggered exit if big position is there like S/BHNI.

View attachment 69156

This is the exact reason.. that's why I have mentioned that many people are gambling in IPOs.😑😑

Don't take me wrong and don't take my comments in negative way!!😁😁

But the VERY BASIC THING in Stock market is NEVER EVER COMPARE THE COMPANIES FROM 2 DIFFERENT DOMAINS which are completely unrelated!?😤😤

The biggest mistake you are doing you are comparing the movement of a TECH company with NBFC. It's absolutely not correct approach.😡😡

And you will get only false signals in this way.
Like you have mentioned that BajajHFL will behave like Tata tech and will not break the first day high.😔😔

BajajHFL has already broken the first day listing high. Now everything depends on leaks/rumours about FED meeting for tomorrow.😤😤

Bro I have already mentioned many times that Valuations are joke in current market situation. Look at Price-Action!!😀😀

Note: Again saying nothing personal. I have also expressed my opinion. Just one thing since it will directly or indirectly impact other person so we have to be little careful when giving advice to anyone in Public Forums (since earr not SEBI registered advisors)

Last edited:
I exited Bajaj HFL yesterday. Maybe it wasn't the right move but feeling this is beyond euphoria that we are seeing
Never regret for any IPO!!😀😀

Think like this - you have made more than 100% profit in just 1 week.!!

And you will learn with time. Everyone is fresher at some time.😁😁

We learn in this way only!!😀😀

Back