• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks that give Unsecured cards to people with 18+ age

sidzzzzz

TF Select
As per my current knowledge the following banks give unsecured cards to people with a minimum age of 18 ( banks that have mentioned such eligibility directly on their websites)

1. Axis Bank
2. Union Bank
3. Indian Bank
4. American Express
5. HDFC bank (with account)
Kindly reply with name of any other bank so that I can update the list with the same for the people who want to enter the credit card game early on.

Last edited:
As per my current knowledge the following banks give unsecured cards to people with a minimum age of 18 ( banks that have mentioned such eligibility directly on their websites)

1. Axis Bank
2. Union Bank

Kindly reply with name of any other bank so that I can update the list with the same for the people who want to enter the credit card game early on.
Hdfc
Kotak
Icici
Indusind
AU

You can apply for other banks cc too via offline, if meet eligibility criteria leaving age. 18+ enough.

Indusind AU icici as well, no idea about kotak don't have one
Also do you have any contact details of kotak agent for c2c so that I can get my hands on their card also
Yar they will give if you have ac even you are below 18 yrs.

For kotak cards, apply at pvr, there will be agents.

Kotak issuing cards in huge quantity, if cibil fine, no hard enquiry in last 3 months, apply online, you will get the card easily.

If you want high variant card, then you need SA or CA with them 😅

Why ubi and cbi ❌
And IDFC and PNB 🔥???

And imo only kotak 811 unsecured is available to 18+

And afaik American Express accepts the application for 18+ as well

And hdfc only gives to ETB customers right??
That's my personal preference.

Anyway CBI cards are dead already.

Yes

Yes

Anyone

Back