• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

I also have SBI CB but it's not applicable on sale offers. Want to know which card to apply for, just for sales so it's easy to reach the spend criteria?

I myself received sbi cashback card after getin sbi SimplyClick credit card with instant approval via sbi SPRINT. But don't expect instant discount offers with sbi cashback card on major sales. Get SimplyClick use it for a year or two + get cb card in b/w then call sbi customer care to make it LTF after 1 yr or 2.

For sbi card referral you can DM me.
Could you elaborate the timeline: when did you apply for SS, your relationship with bank, Cibil, after how many months did you get pre-approved offer for CB or manual application on sprint. Thanks in advance.

Could you elaborate the timeline: when did you apply for SS, your relationship with bank, Cibil, after how many months did you get pre-approved offer for CB or manual application on sprint. Thanks in advance.
SBI normal savings ac. Sbi card different entity you know already so my ac makes hardly any diff in my case atleast.
3 months after getin SimplyClick then only I applied for CB card. No pre approved, just applied via SPRINT.

How do I check that? I got my CB card in dec 2023 but closed pulse in April 2024.

I checked under benefits section in app, can only see CPP
Then call customer care and tell them you need a Rupay Card from SBI on split-limit basis. They might offer you.
This will save you a CIBIL hit and application processing time.

Okay, Understood. I request folks to add their views on the upcoming sale irrespective of whether it is with a specific bank card. Thanks all.
for upcoming sales there are a couple of threads already exsitng for discussing strategies .. like the one below:

Just wanted to keep the house tidy.. discussing all relavant at one place .. thats it...

@BVC , @vaibhav111

Then call customer care and tell them you need a Rupay Card from SBI on split-limit basis. They might offer you.
This will save you a CIBIL hit and application processing time.
got it, BPCL or Simplysave might be good considering Rupay + lesser spend criteria

Guys I have simplyclick card with 1.25L limit. I want bpcl octance card. Applied multiple times from sbi website sprint but rejected due to over leverage.

Also have an rupay bpcl offer in sbi card app. Should I take it and request for an upgrade? Or what to do

Guys I have simplyclick card with 1.25L limit. I want bpcl octance card. Applied multiple times from sbi website sprint but rejected due to over leverage.

Also have an rupay bpcl offer in sbi card app. Should I take it and request for an upgrade? Or what to do
I will suggest to take the pre-approved offer for now.
If not, then,
Either close a few cards which have high CL but are useless for you, or wait till your income increases.

Back