• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

The Deeboot has almost more suction power than mi, as a Deebot N10 user I suggest you buy one with high suction for better cleaning
the problem with Deebot N10 is , there is absolutely no after sales support as per the reviews..

Xiaomi at least has got some sort of local support.. that is why I am rethinking about ECOVACS Deebot Y1 PRO 2

Guys need some suggestions. Planning to buy 1.5 ton 5 star AC. Have two brands in mind Carrier or LG. If you recently purchased an AC from these brands please do share your experience. Thanks!

Guys need some suggestions. Planning to buy 1.5 ton 5 star AC. Have two brands in mind Carrier or LG. If you recently purchased an AC from these brands please do share your experience. Thanks!
Bhai
20 people can give you 20 different options.
Better way is to check presence of service centres near you. Speak to servicemen and neighbours and take their opinion.

Same for ac, washing machine, refrigerator, RO filter, etc.

Bhai
20 people can give you 20 different options.
Better way is to check presence of service centres near you. Speak to servicemen and neighbours and take their opinion.

Same for ac, washing machine, refrigerator, RO filter, etc.
I was suggested LG by the local service guy

Does he service only LG ACs? If not, then you can consider it, if it's in the price range you seek and have the necessary features.
My suggestion is to avoid smart/AI things.
No he doesn't service LG only. His review is unbiased

Yeah AI etc is just marketing

Yeah AI etc is just marketing
It's a clever plot to make more money. PCBs are the main heart of these machines with basic smart/AI features. These don't have much functionality but are overpriced many times over and if PCBs burn/damage/fail they know it's not available anywhere else and you pay whatever price they quote.

Back