• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Beginner in credit card journey facing issues

I applied for c2c icici platinum chip cc, how many days they take to inform if it is approved and issued or not? VKYC done, two days later verification call done. While applying agent told 48 hours, gone past. Its not appearing in imobile app to track.
Home & office verifications shall be done,then card shall be approved

One more thing,even if bank issues card on C2C basis still one has to have a stable earning & that's why they verify.
Even AU does for C2C as well
So any bank which offers cc on C2C basis, without income docs without physical verification just on the basis of card image and card status?

So any bank which offers cc on C2C basis, without income docs without physical verification just on the basis of card image and card status?
If employer is an MNC & if home address is aadhar one or both home & office address & company is visible there on CIBIL,then lesser chances of no verification.
Yes & Indusind issue without much verification for even self-employed.
There might be others as well

If employer is an MNC & if home address is aadhar one or both home & office address & company is visible there on CIBIL,then lesser chances of no verification.
Yes & Indusind issue without much verification for even self-employed.
There might be others as well
I applied for unsecured One card, zero verifications for card issued by South Indian, approved and issued.

Missing something: Yes, a rupay card to link with UPI. Also, need a Axis card and possibly other cards too, helpful in online sales. I also want a core ICICI CC because during prime day sale too the apay cc was getting less discount.

Difficulty- Application gets rejected 🙁
Get Tata Neu from Tata Neu app - with your Millenia you'll probably get Infinity

Get Tata Neu from Tata Neu app - with your Millenia you'll probably get Infinity
I am holding a regalia. Applied the Tata Neu Infinity through Tata Neu App. They rejected by application stating the reason that you are already holding one HDFC Card.

I am holding a regalia. Applied the Tata Neu Infinity through Tata Neu App. They rejected by application stating the reason that you are already holding one HDFC Card.
If you have Millenia AND Regalia you won't get Neu. I think HDFC gives max two cards. In fact it's surprising you got both Millenia and Regalia, because I think the two cards means one regular and one co-branded.

Back