• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Beginner in credit card journey facing issues

This morning messaged them on Twitter for platinum card.

"Hi, we are here to assist you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you to assist further. Regards, Team ICICI Bank"

I got this reply from them on Twitter .

This morning messaged them on Twitter for platinum card.

"Hi, we are here to assist you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you to assist further. Regards, Team ICICI Bank"

I got this reply from them on Twitter .
You'll get the call,just ask them to issue platinum based on your Apay

Hello,

Welcome to your credit card journey. Firstly, you need to stop applying credit cards. It shows as "credit hungry" behaviour to bank. I would suggest to use both of these cards for at least 1 year. Pay your dues on time (recommended before), try to get credit limit enhancement after 6 months of your card issuance from same bank. Once you have a stable score of 750+ consistently, you shall get offers and approvals.

Also, are you salaried or self employed?
Apply for axis bank cc they're giving cards like chocolates these days, if you want a rupay card for upi, Apply for indian oil axis bank credit card, it's a lft card. Also don't apply from telegram links, try applying directly from bank websites high chances of approval

Apply for axis bank cc they're giving cards like chocolates these days, if you want a rupay card for upi, Apply for indian oil axis bank credit card, it's a lft card. Also don't apply from telegram links, try applying directly from bank websites high chances of approval
axis biometric guys are the problem here. They punch another application & both applications get stuck

Back