• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Beginner in credit card journey facing issues

Okay I will wait till Monday.
Is ICICI plat really a good card that you are so keen to get it?
I googled and found 2% on retail spends (don't know if this is applicable on offline swipes too) except fuel and 1% on insurance and utility.

Considering this I feel Apay is better and this card rather looks like a downgrade to me.

Correct me if I am wrong 🤔

I googled and found 2% on retail spends (don't know if this is applicable on offline swipes too) except fuel and 1% on insurance and utility.

Considering this I feel Apay is better and this card rather looks like a downgrade to me.

It's not 2% actually. But it's useful for icici instant discount offers

Getting my new credit card business regalia today. Does the method of spending 1L in 90 days still work to make the card ltf? Anyone knows?

It's not 2% actually. But it's useful for icici instant discount offers
Oh it's even less I see 2 points instead of 2% and 1 point = 0.25p

Right could be only useful in instant discount where apay is not correctly valued but even in those cases I feel if you are transacting on Amazon then 5% with no limits would make more sense if it's a large purchase

Oh it's even less I see 2 points instead of 2% and 1 point = 0.25p

Right could be only useful in instant discount where apay is not correctly valued but even in those cases I feel if you are transacting on Amazon then 5% with no limits would make more sense if it's a large purchase
Yes, but having one core card from icici is always beneficial and it's ltf so no problem in taking it

It's 0.5%.
It's for bank offers only & becomes a pathway for better icici cards as LTF.

What beizzati?! He was only commending ICICI for offering their best card as LTF to everybody! 🙂.
But ICICI Bank is giving worst service to their customer.
To talk to customer care is very difficult as they put you in long queue and when they pickup your call and put you on hold and somethings disconnected call.
I don't know about Axis Bank but ICICI Bank is worst.

To talk to customer care is very difficult as they put you in long queue and when they pickup your call and put you on hold and somethings disconnected call.
Connecting to AXIS support is okay, about getting resolution is another matter

Yes, I hate it so much. I told them I am a customer of HDFC, SBI and AXIS also. They are mostly picking up the calls as soon as possible but you guys always make me wait for 20 minutes. Are you a customer or me? Are you VIP? I must wait to speak to you. I'm holding a zero balance account to wait for you? I told them that sbi and hdfc are bigger than you and they know how to handle the high volume of calls. You didn't even learn this?

The thing they have less employees

ICICI Platinum card Vs Coral Rupay.
Which one is better and will also give ICICI instant discount on sale.
Anyone provide clarification on this .

ICICI Platinum card Vs Coral Rupay.
Which one is better and will also give ICICI instant discount on sale.
Anyone provide clarification on this .
Both give instant discounts seperately..
So, if it is for instant discounts you can keep them both..

There is no big difference bwtween them excpet one is on Visa the other being Rupay

Back