• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Beginner in credit card journey facing issues

Invaluable tip,thanks
They have some software implementation bugs somewhere.. They need to fix those.. Probably it gets stabilized in the coming months..
There are considerable number of failures in UPI transations.

Thru some apps they are going thru successfully.. find out those and use them only. ( like Payzapp, when it works it goes smoothly.. when it fails , it won't dedcut money)...

Last edited:
for your needs:

BOTH
Platinum and
Coral

in this order..
Okay , Now I am accepting Coral Rupay LTF in iMobile and When I get call from them for Twitter DM request . I will ask for Platinum.
I hope they give approval for Platinum.

But are u able to get ICICI instant discount on Amazon, flipkart , etc by using Rupay Coral ?

Reactions: SSV
They approve platinum easily.
Go ahead
Okay , Now I am accepting Coral Rupay LTF in iMobile and When I get call from them for Twitter DM request . I will ask for Platinum.
I hope they give approval for Platinum.

But are u able to get ICICI instant discount on Amazon, flipkart , etc by using Rupay Coral ?

I guess he should get Coral first as he might need to wait for Coral pre-approved offer again but can get Platinum anytime
That is also true..

His main purpose is to use it for Instant discounts... not UPI
As Rupay has some teething issues, I suggested that..
Anyway he chose Rupay only...

I guess he should get Coral first as he might need to wait for Coral pre-approved offer again but can get Platinum anytime
Yes, I have accepted the Coral offer, and waiting for their call,
but they are taking too much time to call.
I messaged them on Twitter last Friday but still they have not called .
I hope they give me a call ASAP. But they did call my friend , who also messaged them on twitter with me on same Day.

Yes, I have accepted the Coral offer, and waiting for their call,
but they are taking too much time to call.
I messaged them on Twitter last Friday but still they have not called .
I hope they give me a call ASAP. But they did call my friend , who also messaged them on twitter with me on same Day.
😂

Back