• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best apps and payment methods for credit card bill payment

divyam_taparia

TF Select
Hello
Few apps and methods are:
Cred
Cheq
Hdfc payzapp
Paytm
Mobiqwik

Various debit card give .5 to 1% cashback ( like axis burgundy) or some indusland card.

Which app is the safest to make payments since lot of problems seen with cred on internet lately and cheq is new … is paytm the best for maximum value?

drakesri

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback​

Just a headsup, I tried adding my credit cards on the HDFC Billpay, from the past 2 days the status is still pending verification. I still tried payment of multiple denominations well within the debit card limits but most of the transactions failed only 100 rupees payment went through. For SBI card the settlement was immidiate but for SC its still not reflected. I am assuming this may take 2 days.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Just a headsup, I tried adding my credit cards on the HDFC Billpay, from the past 2 days the status is still pending verification. I still tried payment of multiple denominations well within the debit card limits but most of the transactions failed only 100 rupees payment went through. For SBI card the settlement was immidiate but for SC its still not reflected. I am assuming this may take 2 days.
Try paying from MobiKwik via hdfc debit card. Payment is instant and no need of adding and waiting for new cards.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hello
Few apps and methods are:
Cred
Cheq
Hdfc payzapp
Paytm
Mobiqwik

Various debit card give .5 to 1% cashback ( like axis burgundy) or some indusland card.

Which app is the safest to make payments since lot of problems seen with cred on internet lately and cheq is new … is paytm the best for maximum value?
Thanks for sharing
Based upon my experience paytm and payzapp new are 10/10
Mobikwik sometimes return funds for no reason
Cred and cheq due to mail privacy I never used

divyam_taparia

TF Select
Have you ever tried paytm?