• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu

Orio

TF Select
Best credit card for daily UPI transactions - replacement of TATA Neu
After GPAY removed BHIM option and this month no neu coins for most of the transactions, need to replace HDFC TATA Neu to any other best UPI CC in terms of rewards.

Please suggest. TIA!!

Abhishek20

TF Premier
How to apply for BoB card if you had already applied for it previously? Currently I am getting this error message when I try to apply for it again:
"E101 : Dear Customer, we are unable to continue with your application for an additional BoB Credit Card. We will intimate you once we have an offer for you"

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Website taking me to first page again after entering otp in pnb website any other way to applly for pnb credit card?

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have PAYTM-SBI SELECT RUPAY Card.

To start with PNB Card was not my list. For 3+ years I worked in PNB before joining SBI as a PO in 1983. One of my juniors is now in PNB Cards n he forced all of us (ex-colleagues of PNB) to take a PNB Card.
Website not working from. Where you applied

Abhishek20

TF Premier
I had applied it 6+ months back and forgot about it. My video kyc was done but I didn't receive any update after that. Now when I try to create a new application, it asks me to resume existing application, and when I try to resume existing application it asks to create a fresh application. Completely stuck now and can't proceed ahead 😅. Mailed all this to pnb cc team in description and they sent my link of cc portal asking me to apply for credit 🤦‍♂️🤣

rockking1994

TF Premier
I had applied it 6+ months back and forgot about it. My video kyc was done but I didn't receive any update after that. Now when I try to create a new application, it asks me to resume existing application, and when I try to resume existing application it asks to create a fresh application. Completely stuck now and can't proceed ahead 😅. Mailed all this to pnb cc team in description and they sent my link of cc portal asking me to apply for credit 🤦‍♂️🤣
Do you have any bob card?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Using PNB Select for UPI spends of late as the Tata Neu Infinity situation is yet to get settled. I guess they'll be back up in a month or so, as the system of crediting points at the end of the month should kick in properly. But until they get themselves sorted, PNB Select will do for me. The reward rate is less than Neu Infinity, but you'll surely get it!

rishis90

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Suggest best rewarding card for daily upi spends

Currently I have bob premier,tata neu infinity, icici coral, pnb rupay platinum and idfc first power plus