• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
All cc's have grace period of 2 days. If for some reason you miss the payment due date and then want payment immediately credited..then apps like CRED help as credit happens in minutes and you dont get hit by late payment fee.
What about cibil? Do they report late payment?

Btw its better to pay within a week of bill generation.

So, I had raised a complaint with IndusInd Bank that I didn't get reward points for my 98k+ transaction via visa signature on Paytm on 13th nov. And they said that this merchant is not eligible for rewards. I am not sure how others are getting the rewards. With this amount of uncertainty, I don't think I will try with indusind again. I have applied for RBL bank account. Will apply for signature plus debit card.

I have a basic question, how to track rewards earned and redeeemed on induind debit card loyalty points/rewards for each transaction? coz in netbanking I can see only closing balance of rewards.

Does it get reflected in email sent for each transaction cleared or in mobile app somewhere? I know for Indusind credit card we can see in CC monthly statement for each transactions how much reward pts is credited, is there something similar for debit card as well?

Or we can see for each transaction in both credit and debit card before statement generation itself?

I have a basic question, how to track rewards earned and redeeemed on induind debit card loyalty points/rewards for each transaction? coz in netbanking I can see only closing balance of rewards.

Does it get reflected in email sent for each transaction cleared or in mobile app somewhere? I know for Indusind credit card we can see in CC monthly statement for each transactions how much reward pts is credited, is there something similar for debit card as well?

Or we can see for each transaction in both credit and debit card before statement generation itself?
you have to manually calculate. I dont think they want us to earn those points so easily.

Yes it is removed. Because mobikwik started using wallet MCC instead of utility MCC. Said in this forum for the millionth time.
Thanks for the reply...
Last cashback I could encash was on Sept18th.
I failed to search latest conversations in this month

These days cashback credits were being put on hold, fixed and released sometimes. Thought this could be one of them

Hi,

Tried hard to search in groups, but couldn't find latest info.

Is cashback for cc billpayments via Mobikwik using hdfc platinum Debit card removed now?

When did this happen?
How did this happen?
For more details about what happned over last few weeks, you can read a few pages from here...

Back