• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plat and signature both red credited.. but mc ye mc ka confirmation nahi ho Raha..mobi and cheq dono se kiye abtak nahi aaya same tike wale dog and plat AA Gaya..

Mc hai indus.. payment bhi atka hai 34k and 39k since 6 days.. failed at mobi and paytm

I have bill of fedral onecard more than 30000, do we have option to get 1% cashback, HDFC does not support onecard, mobikwik and Paytm only have offer upto 100 rs.

Any body have any better option to get more cashback, atleast or near approx 1%

Plat and signature both red credited.. but mc ye mc ka confirmation nahi ho Raha..mobi and cheq dono se kiye abtak nahi aaya same tike wale dog and plat AA Gaya..

Mc hai indus.. payment bhi atka hai 34k and 39k since 6 days.. failed at mobi and paytm
Platinum wala date and mode?

This is what it seems now.. for everyone's benefits.. let me know if any changes needed

paytmpaytm walletcredmobikwikcheqhdfc billpay
RBL+yesyesyesyesyes
indus MCyes?yes
indus visayesyesyes?
millenia2.50%1%1%2.50%
What about hdfc platinum dc with respect to the above chart?

I've a hdfc savings account but don't have their dc currently. I'm thinking of applying for platinum dc as Millenia dc only has 400 per month limit I believe. I need one with high cashback limit. Platinum or Millennia? Any suggestions?

I've a hdfc savings account but don't have their dc currently. I'm thinking of applying for platinum dc as Millenia dc only has 400 per month limit I believe. I need one with high cashback limit. Platinum or Millennia? Any suggestions?
Clear cut answer - Pay your credit card bills using hdfc Bill pay and get 1% Cashback upto 750 per month..

Drawbacks - You have to pay your credit card bills using HDFC BILL PAY ONLY other apps like mobikwik etc will not be eligible for rewards & you cannot pay credit card bills of SBI , KOTAK , BOB sometimes due to technical error.....

And card is chargeable for REGULAR SAVINGS ACCOUNT HOLDERS

If you have classic relationship with HDFC BANK. you will get it free

Also if you have savings max account you will get it free

And if u take milennia it is also free for classic preferred and imperia relationship with HDFC Bank

It gives 1% cashback upto 400 you can use mobikwik you will get 400 but after 90 days

Also if u can try to keep indusind bank debit card as when there will be a technical issue in HDFC bill pay you can use cheq to pay with indusind debit card...& get some penny rewards ..approx 0.93% ...

Debit cards do not have any concept of statement month, right? So, that 750 limit on Hdfc, 1050 on indusind and 1000 on bbl debit card is always in a calendar month and not based on which date you got the card?
Also, on RBL debit card, there is an extra 5k voucher on spend of 5 lacs in a year, is that also calendar year i.e. if I get the card today then do i have to complete 5 lacs spend by December end to get the 5k reward and then from jan 1st counting with zero will start?

Debit cards do not have any concept of statement month, right? So, that 750 limit on Hdfc, 1050 on indusind and 1000 on bbl debit card is always in a calendar month and not based on which date you got the card?
Also, on RBL debit card, there is an extra 5k voucher on spend of 5 lacs in a year, is that also calendar year i.e. if I get the card today then do i have to complete 5 lacs spend by December end to get the 5k reward and then from jan 1st counting with zero will start?
I have also same question...anyone can suggest?? But I think per month e hoga ...not sure...

I have bill of fedral onecard more than 30000, do we have option to get 1% cashback, HDFC does not support onecard, mobikwik and Paytm only have offer upto 100 rs.

Any body have any better option to get more cashback, atleast or near approx 1%
Any suggestions for my scenario?

Yes for per calendar month. No for rbl. 5L counted from date of issue to renewal date

Can we get all 3 dc from Indusind Select Savings account :
a) mastercard debit card
b) visa signature
c) visa platinum
Why are you asking similar questions in multiple threads, especially ones that have been discussed multiple times? 😄 It seems like you're in a rush to secure all three cards before Indus changes their mind. 🤭

Post in thread 'IndusInd credit card application expiry timeline' https://www.technofino.in/community...-application-expiry-timeline.9998/post-436544

Back