• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Account Re-kyc Fraud

raghu.rokda

TF Legend
There are two Parts in this Fraud because content is more so I have forcefully releasing two parts & 2nd part is also merged in this part itself below…

I opened my Bank of Baroda digital B3 Plus zero balance account in 2021 because i want to apply for Bob credit card.

First E-mail I received on 29 March 2023 for updation of my Re-kyc but I ignore it..
Here I attached mail screenshot also…
IMG_2162.jpeg

Again I received second email on 28/04/2024 and again I ignored it…here I attached screenshot..

IMG_2163.jpeg

Again i received mail on 28/05/2023
IMG_2164.jpeg

Again I received mail fourth time on 27/06/2023 but i also ignored this time…
IMG_2165.jpeg

But on 12/07/2023 I received mail for the fifth time with 1st Notice also received me on my registered address by speed post for updation of my Rekyc. So this time I becomes serious to do my rekyc so that my account doesn’t freeze…
IMG_2166.jpeg

IMG_2161.jpeg

So after two days i visited my bob branch for updation of my kyc along with adhar & pan card.
Employees of BoB branch are too busy so bank guard gives me rekyc form & said me to fill it & attached photocopies of adhar & pan card.
I done all things & submitted to a counter, after 15 minutes one bank employee checked my signature on form & received it successfully & said you rekyc will be completed in 3 working days. So i leave the bank.

But again on 17/08/2023 I received mail for record sixth time with Final Notice also received me on my registered address by speed post for updation of my Rekyc. So now my BP becomes high because I already completed my rekyc last month successfully by visiting branch.
IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2160.jpeg

Then i immediately called branch but no one is picking my call so I wrote a mail to branch regarding the incident happened with me…
IMG_2171.jpeg

But I didn’t get any reply yet of that mail…

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING !

CONTINUE READING BELOW FOR NEXT PART

Last edited:
There are two Parts in this Fraud because content is more so I have forcefully releasing two parts…

I opened my Bank of Baroda digital B3 Plus zero balance account in 2021 because i want to apply for Bob credit card.

First E-mail I received on 29 March 2023 for updation of my Re-kyc but I ignore it..
Here I attached mail screenshot also…
View attachment 55791

Again I received second email on 28/04/2024 and again I ignored it…here I attached screenshot..

View attachment 55792

Again i received mail on 28/05/2023
View attachment 55794

Again I received mail fourth time on 27/06/2023 but i also ignored this time…
View attachment 55795

But on 12/07/2023 I received mail for the fifth time with 1st Notice also received me on my registered address by speed post for updation of my Rekyc. So this time I becomes serious to do my rekyc so that my account doesn’t freeze…
View attachment 55797

View attachment 55798

So after two days i visited my bob branch for updation of my kyc along with adhar & pan card.
Employees of BoB branch are too busy so bank guard gives me rekyc form & said me to fill it & attached photocopies of adhar & pan card.
I done all things & submitted to a counter, after 15 minutes one bank employee checked my signature on form & received it successfully & said you rekyc will be completed in 3 working days. So i leave the bank.

But again on 17/08/2023 I received mail for record sixth time with Final Notice also received me on my registered address by speed post for updation of my Rekyc. So now my BP becomes high because I already completed my rekyc last month successfully by visiting branch.
View attachment 55799

View attachment 55800

Then i immediately called branch but no one is picking my call so I wrote a mail to branch regarding the incident happened with me…
View attachment 55801

But I didn’t get any reply yet of that mail…

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING !

FINAL PART RELEASED ON 5 JUNE 2024
KEEP UPDATED
Waaah waaah re

2 line ki jankari ko 👌🏻👌🏻🤣
1717253112826.png

TLDR:
He received five emails between 29th March 2023 and 12th July 2023 from BoB for re-kyc but he ignored them.

Upon additionally receiving a notice from the bank through the speed post on the same day (12th July 2023), he became a bit serious and did the re-kyc by visiting the branch in the next few days.

Still, he met with another email and final notice through the speed post from the bank on 17th August 2023 asking him to do the re-kyc. It elevated his BP levels.

He has emailed the bank after his calls to the branch were unanswered and then waited for the reply.

TLDR:
He received five emails between 29th March 2023 and 12th July 2023 from BoB for re-kyc but he ignored them.

Upon additionally receiving a notice from the bank through the speed post on the same day (12th July 2023), he became a bit serious and did the re-kyc by visiting the branch in the next few days.

Still, he met with another email and final notice through the speed post from the bank on 17th August 2023 asking him to do the re-kyc. It elevated his BP levels.

He has emailed the bank after his calls to the branch were unanswered and then waited for the reply.
And he finally successfully completed his rekyc..

Last edited:
Back