• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna is now becoming a most popular choice credit card

jetesh

TF Legend
BOB Eterna credit card has seen a significant rise in demand recently due to several attractive features:

1. With the recent launch of the Rupay network, BOB Eterna is becoming a popular choice in super premium credit card segment.
2. BOB Eterna offers the highest number of lounges.
3. Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access.
4. International lounge access will also be announced soon.
5. Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.
6. Plus, BOB Eterna annual fees are lower compared to other banks’ credit cards in the same segment.
7. And achieving a fee waiver is a breeze !
8. Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee of 2%.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie ticket via Paytm
10. Welcome Gift of FitPass Pro Membership worth Rs. 15,000.
eterna-shadow-19-feb24.webp

Last edited:
Is BOB eterna rupay card better than tata neu infinity rupay card? (in terms of rewards and benefits)
It’s not possible to do a direct comparison and both have their strengths, even if you ignore their card network (they are both available on other networks also).

Tata Neu being a co-brand card offers much better rewards in the closed loop of Tata brands (which includes everyday brands like Air India, Croma and BigBasket along with luxury brands such Tata Cliq, Taj and Tanishq). Arguably it’s the best co-brand card in India that gives 1.5% - 5% (even up to 10% when used with their subpar app), given the strong ecosystem that Tata is building around it.

Eterna is more general purpose and brand-agnostic. As such it falls short of Tata Neu’s higher reward rates but it makes up for that by being equally rewarding on specific categories across all brands.

The other difference is that Tata rewards in Neu Coins which is again closed loop and only usable across Tata brands, while Eterna gives cashback as statement credit. But to Tata Neu’s credit, each NeuCoin is valued at ₹1 so it’s as good as cash.

Last edited:
Was going through the thread. Would like to add one more point, eterna has recently got many instant discount offers with various partners ,( like ICICI).

Was about close my eterna last year, changed the decison at last moment - feeling happy .

Tip: use eterna for gold coins from flipkart ( in last two months there were instant discount for bob cards multiple times), you will get 5x too.

Was going through the thread. Would like to add one more point, eterna has recently got many instant discount offers with various partners ,( like ICICI).

Was about close my eterna last year, changed the decison at last moment - feeling happy .

Tip: use eterna for gold coins from flipkart ( in last two months there were instant discount for bob cards multiple times), you will get 5x too.

BOBCard discount offers eligible for all BOB Credit cards.

Last edited:
Post in thread 'Regarding BoB radiance requirement' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/regarding-bob-radiance-requirement.22920/post-757137

Check this thread, @SSV got the previous application removed and applied based on premium account and approved.
Same applies to masterstroke i guess.
@Ram1 , @jetesh : I emailed their escalation ID to ask the reason. The replied negetive field verification.

However, I had received call only for office verification (the guy was at my office, and asked if he can confirm name with guard - i said guard doesn't know me).
I dint receive any call for home verification - but they declined.

Any inputs?

Back