• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna rewards

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BOB Eterna gives 3.75% for online shopping. Rewards used to post as soon as the transaction is posted. Last few weeks I see that my transactions at Amazon has not earned any rewards. Is this an issue only for me or others also not receiving rewards for last week?

Ohk, then will continue asking payzapp support, they are checking it since almost 1 month😭.

If this is not fixed, eterna will be completely useless, as it doesn't give 3.75% pretty much anywhere else.

Snapdeal gives 2.5% everywhere, but not accepted (or has higher charges).

And idfc wealth has already excluded utility mcc from this month, will be pretty hard to combine multiple month expenses in single month to get 2.5% cb.

All 3 will get useless😅.
Payzapp support closed the case finally by replying we have investigated and there is no issues from our end😅.

I have literally tried loading from 5 different banks (icici, hsbc, au, bob, idfc) and each one of them has failed (amount debited from card, but not credited to wallet).

Payzapp support closed the case finally by replying we have investigated and there is no issues from our end😅.

I have literally tried loading from 5 different banks (icici, hsbc, au, bob, idfc) and each one of them has failed (amount debited from card, but not credited to wallet).
Try with a different PayZapp account and see.
By the way, do you have a HDFC savings account?

if your payzapp wallet limit is over, payzapp is not allowing you to load money. you can't go to the card otp page.
Finally after 2+ months of escalation from Payzapp to Imperia to RBI Ombudsman, I got a concrete reply today.

Payzapp yearly limit is 5L only, even though document says 10L (just like their 2L monthly limit in document, but actual is 1L).

Payzapp was launched last year around December (or my account was opened at that time as per support). And since then I have done 5L worth of transactions and hence it is getting declined.

They told they will update the FAQ for the 5L limit. And I will be able to add again after one year completion i.e. Next month.

Finally after 2+ months of escalation from Payzapp to Imperia to RBI Ombudsman, I got a concrete reply today.

Payzapp yearly limit is 5L only, even though document says 10L (just like their 2L monthly limit in document, but actual is 1L).

Payzapp was launched last year around December (or my account was opened at that time as per support). And since then I have done 5L worth of transactions and hence it is getting declined.

They told they will update the FAQ for the 5L limit. And I will be able to add again after one year completion i.e. Next month.

5L is to add money as per account open date (how do we find that)?

5L is to add money as per account open date (how do we find that)?
U can't find that. Check ur transaction history (won't show more than 6 months) or if something u posted on this forum.

For me, customer care told this after escalation to RBI Ombudsman. And the date matches with my few posts on this forum around new payzapp.

U can't find that. Check ur transaction history (won't show more than 6 months) or if something u posted on this forum.

For me, customer care told this after escalation to RBI Ombudsman. And the date matches with my few posts on this forum around new payzapp.

Ok. anyway, based on your comment, this have to check when we're unable to add money. Till then all good.

year means calendar year right ?

Back