• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
I paid today morning using hp pay and cc Avenue, paid the amount which I entered in it that is 439.68 via cc Avenue, no extra surcharge was applied on transaction by payment gateways. How come people are paying surcharge while making payment.

Also recived 24 happy coins and 1.76 rs as cashback in hp wallet

I paid today morning using hp pay and cc Avenue, paid the amount which I entered in it that is 439.68 via cc Avenue, no extra surcharge was applied on transaction by payment gateways. How come people are paying surcharge while making payment.

Also recived 24 happy coins and 1.76 rs as cashback in hp wallet
Surcharge bill be included in billed amount one the transaction settles. And in a separate transaction, surcharge will be reversed.

Surcharge bill be included in billed amount one the transaction settles. And in a separate transaction, surcharge will be reversed.
That I am aware, i thought ccavenue charged some surcharge to people while paying thought the gateway as it was mentioned surcharge applicable in credit cards while making payment through hp pay

Back