• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
That I am aware, i thought ccavenue charged some surcharge to people while paying thought the gateway as it was mentioned surcharge applicable in credit cards while making payment through hp pay
I paid surcharge at the time of paying through HP Pay. It was later reversed in transactions on the other day

Can anyone confirm if Physical card gives 4% RP on any POS machine @ HP Petrol pump ? Since most of the pumps dont have Hp Pay QR available, paying via physical seems to be better option. I have placed my physical card request today and will be using it wherever HpPay QR isnt available ,because HP-Pay app has been working fine for me so far.

Can anyone confirm if Physical card gives 4% RP on any POS machine @ HP Petrol pump ? Since most of the pumps dont have Hp Pay QR available, paying via physical seems to be better option. I have placed my physical card request today and will be using it wherever HpPay QR isnt available ,because HP-Pay app has been working fine for me so far.
Yes. But better to use the machine in which drivetrack plus is installed. That way you'll automatically get accelerated RPs. It's hit or miss with other machines. You'll surely get it upon escalation, but it's a hassle.

PS - If you still want to use HP pay QR, you can generate QR on Pos machine with drive track Plus. Click on merchant services --> sale --> qr sale

I recently got BOB HPCL rupay card in digital form thru app. I tried to pay thru HP Pay app on a Hp petrol pump by scanning QR and then choosing cc avenue but after entering card details, it said Rupay card not allowed. can anyone please tell if it's disabled by the pump or I did something wrong?

Yes. But better to use the machine in which drivetrack plus is installed. That way you'll automatically get accelerated RPs. It's hit or miss with other machines. You'll surely get it upon escalation, but it's a hassle.

PS - If you still want to use HP pay QR, you can generate QR on Pos machine with drive track Plus. Click on merchant services --> sale --> qr sale
oh, it seems hassle with me either asking or doing manually these steps. Better to identify pumps ( Club HP preferrably) where HpPay QR is available. By any chance have you tried using it on IOCL/BPCL Pumps :P ?
I recently got BOB HPCL rupay card in digital form thru app. I tried to pay thru HP Pay app on a Hp petrol pump by scanning QR and then choosing cc avenue but after entering card details, it said Rupay card not allowed. can anyone please tell if it's disabled by the pump or I did something wrong?
It might be a glitch, try deleting card number digits and re-enter. QR payment via Credit card is only supported by RuPay card as of now.
Is payment via saved card on HP Pay working for anyone. For me, the application always force closes when trying to pay via saved card.
Yes it works for me. Try clearing the cache or reinstalling the app.

it worked fine for me

Back