• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
I recently got BOB HPCL rupay card in digital form thru app. I tried to pay thru HP Pay app on a Hp petrol pump by scanning QR and then choosing cc avenue but after entering card details, it said Rupay card not allowed. can anyone please tell if it's disabled by the pump or I did something wrong?
You need to use paytm gateway. Ccavenue is not allowing. Better order physical card as it’s too much hassle paying by HP Pay.

Okay, i will try again on another hp bunk.
Do one thing. Search "hppay qr" on Google and scan one of those QR and try again with Paytm gateway or cc Avenue gateway ( enter incorrect CVV before proceeding ) to see if card getting accepted. ( Don't worry, It won't store wrong CVV and will always ask for CVV each time).

Last edited:
So, I got petrol of Rs.2500 on 28th July from HP pump and paid by HP Pay app. I requested for HP pay code at the petrol pump. I scanned that code and paid by HP app.

I was charged Rs.2500 (26.28 LTR @95.12, it was not "POWER" as mentioned in receipt) at that time and surcharge of Rs.29.50 (1%+GST) was added later to credit card. I instantly got 150 Happy Coins.

Later, I got Rs.25.30 as Fuel surcharge refund.

I think I paid by "Pay By Paycode" and not by "Pay by QR Code" but I am not sure. But I sure that I paid through "CC-Avenue" and through "Paytm".

I have not enabled UPI on this card anyway (pin not set-up) and I entered OTP while paying.

It has been 4 days. I have not received any other reward points after that.

Did I do something wrong?

HPP.webp

I think I paid by "Pay By Paycode"
Paycode is something you generate and give the attendant. If you scanned something, pretty sure you didn't pay by paycode
and not by "Pay by QR Code" but I am not sure. But I sure that I paid through "CC-Avenue" and through "Paytm".

I have not enabled UPI on this card anyway (pin not set-up) and I entered OTP while paying.

Not even base RPs? You should've received 33 base points at least
150 happy coins means 1.5%. that means you didn't load the wallet, so should be getting accelerated reward points as well.

I've never got more than 1% Happy coins but I've never spent more than 2000 on the card.

It should have been credited by now.Plz wait for a day or two. I too filled petrol on Monday 28th (around 5pm) and got all my accelerated RPs today.

BTW did you scan QR on the POS machine or the HpPay QR on their station (usually on the pillars beside the fuel machine) ? I always do via QR on their banners. For QOS their might be a catch. Can you share the merchant name displayed on the card transaction?
I've never got more than 1% Happy coins but I've never spent more than 2000 on the card.
Yes I got 60 Coins on 1500 ( 1 %) while 180 coins (1.5%) on 3000 petrol. So it might be dependent on the amount.

BTW did you scan QR on the POS machine or the HpPay QR on their station (usually on the pillars beside the fuel machine) ? I always do via QR on their banners. For QOS their might be a catch. Can you share the merchant name displayed on the card transaction?
I scanned code on the handheld device of the pump attendant.

So, I got petrol of Rs.2500 on 28th July from HP pump and paid by HP Pay app. I requested for HP pay code at the petrol pump. I scanned that code and paid by HP app.

I was charged Rs.2500 (26.28 LTR @95.12, it was not "POWER" as mentioned in receipt) at that time and surcharge of Rs.29.50 (1%+GST) was added later to credit card. I instantly got 150 Happy Coins.

Later, I got Rs.25.30 as Fuel surcharge refund.

I think I paid by "Pay By Paycode" and not by "Pay by QR Code" but I am not sure. But I sure that I paid through "CC-Avenue" and through "Paytm".

I got 405 points today morning. :)

There seems to be a glitch in their system that updated points a couple of days late.

Do one thing. Search "hppay qr" on Google and scan one of those QR and try again with Paytm gateway or cc Avenue gateway ( enter incorrect CVV before proceeding ) to see if card getting accepted. ( Don't worry, It won't store wrong CVV and will always ask for CVV each time).
I tried with both gateways. With CC Avenue, after entering card no., it says rupay card is not accepted by merchant. With Paytm, it even doesnt ask for card no., but as soon as I choose paytm and proceed, it says transaction has failed.

I tried with both gateways. With CC Avenue, after entering card no., it says rupay card is not accepted by merchant. With Paytm, it even doesnt ask for card no., but as soon as I choose paytm and proceed, it says transaction has failed.
Edit: Did you try with this QR code ?
1722585242226.webp
For me also Paytm gateways showing Txn failed while ccAvenue shows saved card as well as allows new UPI card to get added. It shows Rupay logo when entered upi card number. Try reinstalling the app to see if it changes.

Last edited:
Edit: Did you try with this QR code ?
View attachment 63610
For me also Paytm gateways showing Txn failed while ccAvenue shows saved card as well as allows new UPI card to get added. It shows Rupay logo when entered upi card number. Try reinstalling the app to see if it changes.
yep this one and 2 more. but same result even after reinstalling (I'm using iphone). just to confirm, are you selecting credit card option or UPI (Pg) option for making payment?

yep this one and 2 more. but same result even after reinstalling (I'm using iphone). just to confirm, are you selecting credit card option or UPI (Pg) option for making payment?
credit card option only which gives Paytm and CCAvenue option. Both were working for me previously but today paytm is showing txn failed within seconds.

credit card option only which gives Paytm and CCAvenue option. Both were working for me previously but today paytm is showing txn failed within seconds.
Seems I've to leave trying HP Pay. I requested for physical card today. do you have any idea, what to keep in mind while swiping on pos machine to get reward?

Seems I've to leave trying HP Pay. I requested for physical card today. do you have any idea, what to keep in mind while swiping on pos machine to get reward?
Not really. HpPay has been working fine for me till now ( I have identified 2-3 pumps where HpPay is accepted ) and I myself ordered physical card yesterday only to use at pumps where HpPay isn't accepted.

Back