• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 418
Does this card give 10% off when there is an offer on Amazon/Flipkart?

If yes, thinking of closing Bob premier Rupay LTF. Too many cards, want to reduce number.

Select the Energie card in Bob app, Go to My Card Services and then choose the option Convert to Physical Card. There it show address to deliver.
On 30th july, I had selected option Convert to Physical card, selected address and received confirmation on App as well. But since then, no update on message or mail, not even getting option of Convert to physical again on App. Anyone facing similar situation?

On 30th july, I had selected option Convert to Physical card, selected address and received confirmation on App as well. But since then, no update on message or mail, not even getting option of Convert to physical again on App. Anyone facing similar situation?
They used to take more than a week to dispatch the card. You can wait for few more days. You will get the card 💳

Anyone Received 2000 or 500 points ??
Me sent Mail to CC. We will get only 500 points not 2000 and 5000 amount should be excluding UPI payments.
they should provide 2000 points rather than 500 as our card approved before rule change.

As per MITC :
Anyone Received 2000 or 500 points ??
Me sent Mail to CC. We will get only 500 points not 2000 and 5000 amount should be excluding UPI payments.
they should provide 2000 points rather than 500 as our card approved before rule change.

1723281057218.png

This is a milestone spend and not accelerated reward. So UPI txns should count as well and in any case if they don't agree RBI bamboo (ombudsman) is always an option.

Back