• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 417
Yes I can see
Hi, can you confirm after how many days your card was dispatched/delivered and when was the fees charged ? its been more than 10 days and i haven't received any update for my physical card. I had earlier applied thru BoB app for Physical card ( now option removed) and got an sms saying it will be dispatched within a week or something but no updates after that.

Hi, can you confirm after how many days your card was dispatched/delivered and when was the fees charged ? its been more than 10 days and i haven't received any update for my physical card. I had earlier applied thru BoB app for Physical card ( now option removed) and got an sms saying it will be dispatched within a week or something but no updates after that.
Honestly I don’t remember anything now sorry for that but I am sure it didn’t took 10 days just for dispatch

Even I did not receive any update for last 12 days, so mailed them regarding the same. Yesterday, got the reply from them.

"With reference to your trail mail, we would like to inform you that your card has been converted to physical and the New card generally gets delivered within 7 to 10 Workings Days. In case you do not receive the card, please mail to crm@bobcard.co.in for card dispatch details.
If there is any changes in register address kindly confirm or you can request for address change via BOBCARD mobile app or Portal or email: crm@bobcard.co.in For assistance call 18001031006."

So, will need to wait 10 more days to see if there is any new update.

Back