• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 414
How much needs to be spend in order to get the bonus points?
5000rs. Mentioned in T&C, UPI transactions do not qualify for joining rewards and annual fee waiver.

5000rs. Mentioned in T&C, UPI transactions do not qualify for joining rewards and annual fee waiver.
Sad..I only use UPI

HP pay app is very buggy
I tried paying using scan and credit card as soon as I enter cvv and click proceed via ccavenue app closes on its own.
Was stuck at the pump for 30 mins trying to do the same.

HP Pay always force closes when you try to pay using saved card.
I don't know about other places, but in Mumbai if you keep petrol pump attendant waiting for payment beyond couple of minutes he will loose his cool. So better not to use HP pay at Petrol Pumps.

guys, for the hp pay app closing after entering cvv, fix is to re-eneter the card details again and not selecting "saved card" option (obviously it means you need to have this card in your wallet unless you byheart the number, expiry & cvv). This way the app doesnt close and the payment just goes thru. Someone from this forum pointed it out and I have now been paying this way at hp pay pump. cheers!!

HP Pay always force closes when you try to pay using saved card.
I don't know about other places, but in Mumbai if you keep petrol pump attendant waiting for payment beyond couple of minutes he will loose his cool. So better not to use HP pay at Petrol Pumps.
Do you have iPhone? Never faced such issue on Android.

Back