• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier CC

My application is still under process applied on 13th aug

A person visited my home and completed verification today he asked my office details but did not take any pictures of it
Is it be like this or do they take pictures of office I work from home and there's no office address and I am self employed

I've mentioned the same to him

What will be the chances of approval?

I applied this card on aug 13

A person visited my home and completed verification today he asked my office details but did not take any pictures of it
Is it be like this or do they take pictures of office I work from home and there's no office address and I am self employed

When was the physical verification?

Honestly speaking, as per the BOB card team, they offer secured credit cards (against FD) to self-employed people.

So chances are 50-50

On the 2nd day from approval sms, you'll receive another sms from BOB with last 4 digits of your card.

You can use it to login to BOB card app and start using the card. The pgysical card came on the 3rd day from date of approval.
Got the sms with last 4 digits. Logged into bob card app. Its on VISA network. Was hoping for Rupay JCB. Anyway not planning to change network now. Will wait for the ltf snapdeal rupay. After getting the card, will email crm to confirm thevpremier is ltf

Got the sms with last 4 digits. Logged into bob card app. Its on VISA network. Was hoping for Rupay JCB. Anyway not planning to change network now. Will wait for the ltf snapdeal rupay. After getting the card, will email crm to confirm thevpremier is ltf
I. Sent Email they converted into Rupay without any question.. It's generated as well

Why "Rupay JCB" ? Any specific reason ?

Glad to know. Same here. I got issued Visa last Monday. Have mailed crm for LTF confirmation but haven't got any reply yet.

Back