• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier to Eterna - LTF Upgrade - Asking for Radiance

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
I had reached to BOB Eterna Team for an upgrade from BOB Premier LTF to BOB Eterna LTF since my ITR is > 24 LPA. They said:

With reference to your trail mail, we would like to inform you that Visa Eterna credit card can be offered with Life time Free pricing with the following criteria.

• Should be a BOB Radiance customer.

I checked & Radiance needs 30L NRV. Anyone knows of this or has tried Premier to Eterna LTF Upgrade?

How old is your Premier card? When I contacted them for Select->Eterna they said to wait for a year to pass from the card issuance date. This was regular BOB Financial CC, not the conversions team

In BOB Eterna no fees were charged in the first statement. Is my card ltf?

When does Bob charge joining fee? Website says in the first statement but I dont see any fee

I had reached to BOB Eterna Team for an upgrade from BOB Premier LTF to BOB Eterna LTF since my ITR is > 24 LPA. They said:

With reference to your trail mail, we would like to inform you that Visa Eterna credit card can be offered with Life time Free pricing with the following criteria.

• Should be a BOB Radiance customer.

I checked & Radiance needs 30L NRV. Anyone knows of this or has tried Premier to Eterna LTF Upgrade?
Any updates on this? Were you able to get eterna ltf? I was thinking of sending mail but wanted to check with you.

Back