• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Stopped Giving Rewards on wallet load

I did quite a few txns this time post 16th Nov, some bigbasket purchases, airtel wallet usage and a bill payment. The points have hardly budged. Since I can't view the individual txn points split before the stmt, my rough guess is they have stopped giving 15 RPs on most and only very select few MCC are now left, if at all. Next stmt should give the full picture. But it is very disappointing as card isn't so useful anymore other than the lounge access.

I feel no benefit of loading directly to wallet by paying card charges (if that route even exists now). Even if one gets 15 RPs the benefit is very minimal.

I did quite a few txns this time post 16th Nov, some bigbasket purchases, airtel wallet usage and a bill payment. The points have hardly budged. Since I can't view the individual txn points split before the stmt, my rough guess is they have stopped giving 15 RPs on most and only very select few MCC are now left, if at all. Next stmt should give the full picture. But it is very disappointing as card isn't so useful anymore other than the lounge access.

I feel no benefit of loading directly to wallet by paying card charges (if that route even exists now). Even if one gets 15 RPs the benefit is very minimal.

Ur statement date is 1st or 16th?

It seems like they have gone back to the old days or even current premier card days. In starting also, the card was quite random in giving 5x points. And premier card doesn't give 5x in many travel sites, even though card has bonus points in travel category.

I am now keeping it only because it's LTF. Good for lounges, but have plenty of cards already and some of them with unlimited lounges.

Maybe as a backup card for 080, as they keep changing tieups so frequently.

It seems like they have gone back to the old days or even current premier card days. In starting also, the card was quite random in giving 5x points. And premier card doesn't give 5x in many travel sites, even though card has bonus points in travel category.

I am now keeping it only because it's LTF. Good for lounges, but have plenty of cards already and some of them with unlimited lounges.

Mine is 16th. I too am in the same boat (have lounge access cards). Since LTF leaving it now. Worst part is card itself got delivered in Oct late. So have never ever used the best part of Eterna at all. Within one stmt, all benefits, just poof!!!

A query on the 5x points - is it as per statement month or calendar month. I guess many may be in the 15th / 16th stmt date now. So what does BoB consider for the bonus. A

Also the Paytm Bogo - that too is it stmt or calendar month? - any idea. Thanks.

A query on the 5x points - is it as per statement month or calendar month. I guess many may be in the 15th / 16th stmt date now. So what does BoB consider for the bonus. A

Also the Paytm Bogo - that too is it stmt or calendar month? - any idea. Thanks.
Bonus points is billing cycle. Confirmed from customer care as well as tested myself.

BOGO should be calander month like all cards. Not tested myself.

Did a transaction on Yatra for hotel booking via BoB Premier credit card. Received 2x points, not sure if I'll receive the bonus (5x) points later.

Back