• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Stopped Giving Rewards on wallet load

I applied for Eterna during late september and received it mid-October right before the devaluation and just after the generation of my first bill, I got a call explaining the benefits of my card from some Bob Fin employee and she said that my Eterna is LTF.

Also i was not charged any joining charges in my first month's statement

I applied for Eterna during late september and received it mid-October right before the devaluation and just after the generation of my first bill, I got a call explaining the benefits of my card from some Bob Fin employee and she said that my Eterna is LTF.

I too got my first eterna bill today , no joining fee charged yet !

When do they charge fee if they are going to charge.

BTW i upgraded it from my LTF premier card

How much did u got for direct Paytm load? Also, what was merchant name?
Tried both Paytm direct load and via uber. Both have 2 points on 100rs load (1.5x rounded up). So both were considered utility.
Merchant name in OTP page - Paytm
In unsettled - Paytm Noida IN
In settled - Paytm NOIDA IN

And this was my last transaction with BoB card, unless they offer some discount/special offers.

I got eterna upgrade 1 month ago but no welcome call received till now.

Joining fees is charged in 3rd month bill. If it is Waived you will see mgs like this in the statement

Screenshot_20221203_185647_Samsung Notes.jpg

Statement Date: 1st of every month. I did a test payment of on 1st Dec of INR 100 on both Paytm and PayZapp. received 15 and 15 pts on both.
Merchant Name: Paytm Noida
I also did one transaction 2 days back with Paytm wallet merchant name and got 15 points today. Although 1st December transaction with Paytm Noida gave only 2 points.

Back