• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Stopped Giving Rewards on wallet load

Just to inform that I had added around 1k day before in the new beta Payzapp app using Eterna. I received 150 RPs or 5x rewards for this load. Merchant was Payzapp (exact name I dont recollect). So it looks like Payzapp loading is working for 5x.
I tried before got 0 after 15 nov in 2nd dec statement so confusing. I am afraid in doing a big amount due to confusion

Just to inform that I had added around 1k day before in the new beta Payzapp app using Eterna. I received 150 RPs or 5x rewards for this load. Merchant was Payzapp (exact name I dont recollect). So it looks like Payzapp loading is working for 5x.
This is nice. I also tried yesterday. Will update tomorrow what I get.

Hope there is no issue in new app with redgiraffe rent payments using wallet money. This would be best option then with 3.29% return.

I tried before got 0 after 15 nov in 2nd dec statement so confusing. I am afraid in doing a big amount due to confusion
I think there was some bug earlier, which they fixed now. Try 100rs and check. I also didn't get anything for yes pay earlier.

But now with Paytm wallet merchant name, I am getting 3.75%. Don't transact, if it shows Paytm. That comes under utility and gives 0.375% only.

I think there was some bug earlier, which they fixed now. Try 100rs and check. I also didn't get anything for yes pay earlier.

But now with Paytm wallet merchant name, I am getting 3.75%. Don't transact, if it shows Paytm. That comes under utility and gives 0.375% only.
Also paytm payment services didn't giving

Does anyone know if transaction done on 14th/15th with billing date as 16th, it will get billed immediately or in next month. Considering it gets settled after 2 days only. If next statement, it will count towards fresh 41667 limit, right?

With Axis I have seen many times that last 2 days go in next statement. But not sure with BOB.

Does anyone know if transaction done on 14th/15th with billing date as 16th, it will get billed immediately or in next month. Considering it gets settled after 2 days only. If next statement, it will count towards fresh 41667 limit, right?

With Axis I have seen many times that last 2 days go in next statement. But not sure with BOB.
Online txns that i have seen with most other banks and including BoB show the settlement on 1+ day. So a 14th txn (unless done late in the night) will reflect on 16th in the settled txns. So will get billed for sure. A late 15th or 16th txn will typically not settle by 16th. In one instance though a stmt date txn at an offline retailer in the afternoon settled on the same day and came in the stmt. Had never seen that happen before.

One general and with different bank cards with me, never observed that a day before billing date never appeared in that month statement.

Axis (or most of other banks with me) if billing date is 15 and if anything purchased on 14th or 13th (in case of weekends), usually appear in next month statement rather immediately.

For high value purchases like >5K definitely 2 days buffer time observed by me, never had to pay that amount in that month itself (again may vary based on weekend).

So, always billing date -1 is that immediate month spends and have to pay in that month itself.

Note: Never observed or saw with any of my bank cards but may vary to some users, so always leave these two days, if you're not going to pay that month.
I tried few things. They seem to have changed how billing works.

They are actually generating bill one day later than billing date. Observed same thing with sbi, axis and Bob in this month.

With BOB, both transaction on 14th as well as 15th got billed with statement date as 16th. Only 16th transaction moved to next month. Statement generated on 17th with billing date as 16th.

With SBI also, 15th transaction got settled in this month's bill and only 16th moved to next month. Statement generated on 17th with billing date as 16th.

Axis seems even more fast. Some transactions are getting settled in less than 24 hours. My billing date was 15th and Bill was generated on 16th afternoon. I had one credit transaction on 16th morning, even that got considered in last month with credit date showing 15th instead of 16th. I didn't had any debit transaction on 15th, so can't say for sure, but there was possibility of that getting billed, if it gets settled in 24 hours.

So, to summarise, now only billing date transaction is moving to next month. With Axis, better to wait one more day, as billing date also seem to be getting billed.

I tried few things. They seem to have changed how billing works.

They are actually generating bill one day later than billing date. Observed same thing with sbi, axis and Bob in this month.

With BOB, both transaction on 14th as well as 15th got billed with statement date as 16th. Only 16th transaction moved to next month. Statement generated on 17th with billing date as 16th.

With SBI also, 15th transaction got settled in this month's bill and only 16th moved to next month. Statement generated on 17th with billing date as 16th.

Axis seems even more fast. Some transactions are getting settled in less than 24 hours. My billing date was 15th and Bill was generated on 16th afternoon. I had one credit transaction on 16th morning, even that got considered in last month with credit date showing 15th instead of 16th. I didn't had any debit transaction on 15th, so can't say for sure, but there was possibility of that getting billed, if it gets settled in 24 hours.

So, to summarise, now only billing date transaction is moving to next month. With Axis, better to wait one more day, as billing date also seem to be getting billed.
Thanks. Any idea what happens in Axis if the stmt date falls on a Sunday. Do they generate it a day earlier or later?

Back