• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

There is no straight way to get LE but use your card frequently for shopping from amazon, flipkart or other platforms and even you can atleast give try to their EMI.

Though nothing is still sureshot to get LE.But somehow it works.

An interesting thing I discovered, I have had my mother open a savings account of her own too in the same branch as mine, and she have had put 1L+ in it (not in one go) she doesn't use this account much, not even debit card, it's all UPI payments and the money just stays mostly there.

Decided to check what credit card she is getting as pre approved, and guess what card it was? 🙂

A paid Diners Club Privilege...
🙂

A paid Diners Club Privilege...🙂
Don't worry, even some of the heavy hitters on TF got stuck with trashback, someone with NRV of 50L has this trashback CC on this forum, by the way Diners Priviledge is not a very good card either, as it is too much devalued plus you told your's is a tier 3 city I seriously doubt the acceptance of DCP there (correct me if I am wrong), hopefully they will upgrade yours. If they offer Millenia or Regalia Gold for you or Mom's account take it eyes closed.

Moreover if you take DCP on your mother's account and start spending on it your MB will be simply parked with no spends then you will be stuck with it.

Don't worry, even some of the heavy hitters on TF got stuck with trashback, someone with NRV of 50L has this trashback CC on this forum, by the way Diners Priviledge is not a very good card either, as it is too much devalued plus you told your's is a tier 3 city I seriously doubt the acceptance of DCP there (correct me if I am wrong), hopefully they will upgrade yours. If they offer Millenia or Regalia Gold for you or Mom's account take it eyes closed.

Moreover if you take DCP on your mother's account and start spending on it your MB will be simply parked with no spends then you will be stuck with it.

Yes I have heard of it's low acceptance and devaluation, I was jus trying to say that despite her having no credit history or an FD or anything she still is getting a much better card than mine in terms of first offering.

I am very pissed at the rewards and value I'm getting out of trashback, and even a Milennia would be a life saver.

Do you recommend closing this card if I don't get an LE or upgrade offers after December (which marks 6 months of this card)? Would I not get another core card easily if I close it?

Do you recommend closing this card if I don't get an LE or upgrade offers after December (which marks 6 months of this card)? Would I not get another core card easily if I close it?
कभी किसी को मुकम्मल जहाँ नहीं मिलता
कहीं ज़मीन कहीं आसमाँ नहीं मिलता
तमाम शहर में ऐसा नहीं ख़ुलूस न हो
जहाँ उमीद हो इस की वहाँ नहीं मिलता - HDFC has 6th sense, they never give it to those who seriously desire thier good cards for genuine spends.
-निदा फ़ाज़ली

Don't close it now wait for some time. As @S S V suggested get another card, Do bill payments etc from HDFC netbanking for other card (HDFC should come to know you have spends on other card) wait for atleast 3-4 more months otherwise close and wait for better offer from HDFC.

Have patience this bank demands that.

कभी किसी को मुकम्मल जहाँ नहीं मिलता
कहीं ज़मीन कहीं आसमाँ नहीं मिलता
तमाम शहर में ऐसा नहीं ख़ुलूस न हो
जहाँ उमीद हो इस की वहाँ नहीं मिलता - HDFC has 6th sense, they never give it to those who seriously desire thier good cards for genuine spends.
-निदा फ़ाज़ली

Don't close it now wait for some time. As @S S V suggested get another card, Do bill payments etc from HDFC netbanking for other card (HDFC should come to know you have spends on other card) wait for atleast 3-4 more months otherwise close and wait for better offer from HDFC.

Have patience this bank demands that.
That shayri is exactly what I feel right now 💀

I think I'll take another bank's card yeah, what do you recommend me, depending on the limited idea you got from my limit, and use case. What about ICICI coral? Or some other LTF card of axis (I have an account there, I can deposit 30-40K there to boost some chances)

I think I'll take another bank's card yeah, what do you recommend me, depending on the limited idea you got from my limit, and use case. What about ICICI coral? Or some other LTF card of axis (I have an account there, I can deposit 30-40K there to boost some chances)
I will say Axis, better than ICICI, but go for ICICI as well, I mean why not ICICI has lot of merchant based online offers. Meanwhile don't get disheartened, its just a card afterall.

All of us who replied on this thread will be lying if we say 'xyz' is the guarenteed method of obtaining a useful CC from HDFC. HDFC's CC algo is a cryptic code, nobody knows.

BUT I have a suggestion for you leave everything just refer this thread:

Read @S S V , @Lobogris and @Wealth is my birth right! comments specially.

Somebody got Infina directly in this thread but this thread is not about that read the words of wisdom there more important than infina.

I have business money back card and TATA Infinity Card with shared limit of 50,000 only. having more than 6 months.
till now I haven't get any LE. and there is no much benefit on Business Money back card.

Could you please suggest me on this.

1. Can I close the Business Money Back card and only having TATA Infinity Card alone ?
(Some of them saying if i close the core card then i may not get core easily)

2. How to convert my Business card to Normal card (Business Money Back to Money Back)

As I said earlier I also want to upgrade my BMBack and am exploring ways to do it. But at the end of the day it's only a card my friend. It doesn't deserve this. Use it when you feel like it and leave it when you feel like it. If they don't offer what you want then close it and move on. They'll come after you at some point. And even if not then there are much better options available.

1. Can I close the Business Money Back card and only having TATA Infinity Card alone ?

2. How to convert my Business card to Normal card (Business Money Back to Money Back)
1. No never do that closing a core card and keeping co-branded (TATA infinity) is like taking an engine out of car and trying to sell it. See HDFC is different, in this thread itself I have compiled various threads where people did that and got stuck. You either kill both cards or keep them both alive. If you want a better card and not getting despite doing spends close both card wait very patiently and see if pre-approved offer resurface other wise go to branch ask a BM or RM who is in his right mind apply via him on C2C basis (I assume you have another card) DO NOT APPLY VIA any ICICI or INDUSIND bank card, preferred card should have limit >4L, I repeat DO NOT APPLY VIA any ICICI or INDUSIND bank card.
One more golden rule
- DO NOT APPLY via any STUPID HDFC AGENT, these are quacks nothing more. I again repeat becoz people commit these mistakes again and again - DO NOT APPLY via any STUPID HDFC AGENT. They may say If you apply via us we can give TAJ MAHAL as free Gift don't go via that route.

2. This is not possible, I guess some agent convinced you into lying and saying that you are self employed. If you got moneyback business somebody without your knowledge filled the form saying you are self employed correct me if I am wrong. Meanwhile you can close this and follow steps mentioned in point 1.

To help you further recommend you one Golden Thread: @NOOBY Go through this word by word before doing anything with your card.

As I said earlier I also want to upgrade my BMBack and am exploring ways to do it. But at the end of the day it's only a card my friend. It doesn't deserve this. Use it when you feel like it and leave it when you feel like it. If they don't offer what you want then close it and move on. They'll come after you at some point. And even if not then there are much better options available.
Exactly.....very true, it is not end of the world.

1. No never do that closing a core card and keeping co-branded (TATA infinity) is like taking an engine out of car and trying to sell it. See HDFC is different, in this thread itself I have compiled various threads where people did that and got stuck. You either kill both cards or keep them both alive. If you want a better card and not getting despite doing spends close both card wait very patiently and see if pre-approved offer resurface other wise go to branch ask a BM or RM who is in his right mind apply via him on C2C basis (I assume you have another card) DO NOT APPLY VIA any ICICI or INDUSIND bank card, preferred card should have limit >4L, I repeat DO NOT APPLY VIA any ICICI or INDUSIND bank card.
One more golden rule
- DO NOT APPLY via any STUPID HDFC AGENT, these are quacks nothing more. I again repeat becoz people commit these mistakes again and again - DO NOT APPLY via any STUPID HDFC AGENT. They may say If you apply via us we can give TAJ MAHAL as free Gift don't go via that route.

2. This is not possible, I guess some agent convinced you into lying and saying that you are self employed. If you got moneyback business somebody without your knowledge filled the form saying you are self employed correct me if I am wrong. Meanwhile you can close this and follow steps mentioned in point 1.

To help you further recommend you one Golden Thread: @NOOBY Go through this word by word before doing anything with your card.

Thanks a lot for your kind advice, you are simply great.

you are right, I got this card through C2C basis using ICICI card. and applied from STUPID HDFC AGENT in offline.

the agent convinced me for business card.

Thanks a lot for your kind advice, you are simply great.

you are right, I got this card through C2C basis using ICICI card. and applied from STUPID HDFC AGENT in offline.

the agent convinced me for business card.
No No nothing great about me I just know the Modus Operandi of HDFC bank. I suggest you close the card and apply after 3 months or more via C2C basis but not using ICICI and Indusind bank, use SBI, Axis or any foreign bank like Stan C, HSBC, Amex (HDFC loves foreign bank CC) and apply ONLY via a branch with a proper HDFC employee wearing HDFC Lanyard.

No No nothing great about me I just know the Modus Operandi of HDFC bank. I suggest you close the card and apply after 3 months or more via C2C basis but not using ICICI and Indusind bank, use SBI, Axis or any foreign bank like Stan C, HSBC, Amex (HDFC loves foreign bank CC) and apply ONLY via a branch with a proper HDFC employee wearing HDFC Lanyard.
Whats wrong with icici and indusind?

Whats wrong with icici and indusind?

Go through them you will get fair idea. For starters anybody who apply via ICICI cards and Indusind cards ends up with Moneyback for Freedom card from HDFC, while people who have applied via lets say Stan C got double the limit of StanC and a decent card from HDFC.

Hdfc Limit increase

I got 20k iocl cc from hdfc 6 month old . If i provide them with 5 lakh itr . Self employed Will they increase my limit ? & Upto how much
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE

Received an offer for increase in the credit limit from HDFC in view of the festival season I guess . Decent limit increase in my Regalia. From 3.55L to 4.26L, an increase of exactly 20%. Other members also check for the limit increase offers.
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Limit Increase in HDFC Credit Card

Hello Guys My HDFC card is given behalf of Pre Approved with Limit 50k on 19Jun 2023 but i want to increase my Credit Card limit because I have already High limit credit card For Example: Kotak Credit Card with 110k limit and Similarly Axis with 110k limit. Please give me guide all possible...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Hdfc not increasing limit

I got hdfc money back card almost 2 yesrs ago with 40k limit.. Never got limited enhancement offer..what to do guys... suggest me
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Help regarding HDFC credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

Hi, I have hdfc titanium times credit card with limit of 1 lac rs. I want upgraded credit card with limit enhancement. I emailed them my income documents based on which they agreed for limit enhancement. But they said unable to provide Infinia metal credit card. Please suggest me which other...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC CC not offering Upgrade or Limit Enhancement

My takehome salary: >2L Relationship with HDFC Savings Max account personal (unfortunately my company is a startup and not listed in HDFC, so couldn't get a salary account) Normal savings accounts for both my parents Locker in hometown HDFC Ergo (term insurance) Existing cards - Limits...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC Applied for Credit Card Fraud

Hey Folks, Today Morning, My Dad received a SMS from HDFC regarding Credit Card application status. Check screenshot below: But my Dad has never applied for any credit card via Branch (never visited branch) or Net banking (he doesn't have access). FYI - He has savings account in HDFC. 1. How...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Why HDFC is so dual faced ? 🤷

Seriously frustrated from HDFC, They issued Business Money back card with 40k limit... For Millenia they want ITR 🤷 I sent them Card Statements for C2C method...and they are not agreeing... But if i will cancel my cards and will apply fresh by card to card method they will issue Millenia/...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Infinia - Experience with Infinia Upgrade

Hi Everyone , Like others I too struggled a lot to get Inifinia FYF from DCB LTF. I wanted to share my overall experience with the whole process and journey , It might be useful to others . Sent mails to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com , but they rejected saying my existing credit...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC Credit Card LTF issue

So Lately HDFC has been spaming me with LTF offer with Money back plus CC. I got a lot of Messages, WhatsApp and Mails with LTF offer, at Net banking as well it said LTF. So after I applied for the same, but now they're saying it's a "price card". I feel cheated. It even showed only for you...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Millennia - hdfc credit card application

I applied for HDFC Neu Credit card via neu application . It was in process for almost 1 weeks and then declined. After multiple follow ups & escalation bank agreed to reverify address which earlier verifier had messed up. Home address verification happened and office address verification...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

What’s this HDFC scam?

Hello, I had applied for a HDFC regalia card, today I received a message that my card was approved and it turned out to be IOCL Instant credit card. Now I don’t understand what the hell is IOCL instant card, and how did I end up with it? Also the credit limit is horrendously low. My previous...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

How not to get HDFC new netbanking UI?

How we can get new HDFC netbanking UI?
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC card declined

So I applied for HDFC DCP card. I already Tata Neu Infinity and Virtual Rupay card but not any core credit card. I had Times card but closed it around 8-9 months as I wanted a better card in future. But the application got declined stating I already have a HDFC card. I had applied earlier too...

I have business money back card and TATA Infinity Card with shared limit of 50,000 only. having more than 6 months.
till now I haven't get any LE. and there is no much benefit on Business Money back card.

You got infinity card with 50k limit what's the process ?

One more golden rule

Are you working hdfc bank?

Anyway please don't refer Business moneyback as core card

You got infinity card with 50k limit what's the process ?

I am TATA employee, applied through campaign done in our office, but still they shared the same Limit of Business money back, I was shocked.
I also don't know how they gave me the Infinity card with this limit. both the cards are LTF.

Opened SB account in HDFC couple of months back.

Finally, planning to close both the card. and wait for some time then apply either through branch or if any pre approve offers.

It seems there is no possibility to increase Limit and upgrade, I have to go with 50K limit only if I continue.

But one good thing is TATA Infinity LTF, what we can do if we don't have enough limit.

Just stop using them and run an emi on business money back (main card) Leave infinity

You might get le.

If this didn't work close ....

I will say Axis, better than ICICI, but go for ICICI as well, I mean why not ICICI has lot of merchant based online offers. Meanwhile don't get disheartened, its just a card afterall.

All of us who replied on this thread will be lying if we say 'xyz' is the guarenteed method of obtaining a useful CC from HDFC. HDFC's CC algo is a cryptic code, nobody knows.

BUT I have a suggestion for you leave everything just refer this thread:

Read @S S V , @Lobogris and @Wealth is my birth right! comments specially.

Somebody got Infina directly in this thread but this thread is not about that read the words of wisdom there more important than infina.

Can I DM you for some advice? 😅 If it's okay for you.

Back