• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

You can try... but hard to convert without any document, but as @Abdullāh Khān told no harm in trying, anything is possible. By the way curious to know how did you got the business moneyback CC in first place if you don't have a salary or business, is it a FD backed card? just asking, maybe then we can help you better.
Yeah, i sent a new request to the cc escalation team as of now. The business moneyback was pre approved. I do little bit of freelancing through which i get paid like 200-400$ in like 5-6 months depending upon projects. I never mentioned business but in pre approved I got it. Initially i had no idea about cc and i got trapped into this business moneyback.

Which team? Grievance redressal? You gotta make a way around it, and seems like your best bet is to wait for pre approved offers. Try depositing 1L+ in your account for some time (if possible) do some eCommerce spends, like fashion sites etc so that they algo gets a hint that you are young, pay some bills and wait I believe, as they will take some income document for sure, or let this "ticket" go and raise a new one and expect a different agent handling your case.
it was grievance redressal team, this ticket was raised more than a month ago. I raised a new one yesterday. I already do e-commerce spends and paid all the bills in time for about 15+ months now. I will try this 1L deposit thing and see how it goes. but i can't keep it for more than a week so that's the thing.

it was grievance redressal team, this ticket was raised more than a month ago. I raised a new one yesterday. I already do e-commerce spends and paid all the bills in time for about 15+ months now. I will try this 1L deposit thing and see how it goes. but i can't keep it for more than a week so that's the thing.
Maybe try changing your status from self employed to salaried in the profile. Although the 1L thing is just a hit or miss, in my case I used to get 40K limit early on, then it changed to 1L after I got into classic programme. What you could have done is to negotiate using this money while opening your account for Milennia atleast and leverage it. Later on you could have shifted the money back after getting the card

Maybe try changing your status from self employed to salaried in the profile. Although the 1L thing is just a hit or miss, in my case I used to get 40K limit early on, then it changed to 1L after I got into classic programme. What you could have done is to negotiate using this money while opening your account for Milennia atleast and leverage it. Later on you could have shifted the money back after getting the card
My status I have updated as salaried only. Though I got a reply today saying that we will look into your concern and provide a solution before 19th Feb. Let's see what they got to say this time.

My status I have updated as salaried only. Though I got a reply today saying that we will look into your concern and provide a solution before 19th Feb. Let's see what they got to say this time.

The same time frame I too have gotten šŸ˜­ let's see, they gave me a meagre LE of 22K after mailing but haven't replied about it yet so waiting for that too

So u got pre approved offer?
Or u got offer after email ! & Did they mention ..
If not then your pre approved was in pipeline & email guy pushed it for you
Not sure if it was pretty approved or not, I have been in an email chain with them since 2 weeks, currently it was on lvl 1 (escalation cc) which had promised me on 9th Feb to reply by 19th Feb (they haven't yet).
I did get the offer after emailing. I'll attach screenshot of their last reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-16-11-14-32-03_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-11-14-32-03_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 14
Not sure if it was pretty approved or not, I have been in an email chain with them since 2 weeks, currently it was on lvl 1 (escalation cc) which had promised me on 9th Feb to reply by 19th Feb (they haven't yet).
I did get the offer after emailing. I'll attach screenshot of their last reply.
Hdfc no matter how much they say they understand
At end of day they will ask for itr/salary slip . Then u will send them via email

They will say post to Chennai.

Or if u have RM they will get it approved for you ( if they are knowledgeable)

Hdfc no matter how much they say they understand
At end of day they will ask for itr/salary slip . Then u will send them via email

They will say post to Chennai.

Or if u have RM they will get it approved for you ( if they are knowledgeable)
What's the catch in the RM thing? What do they expect in return? Target poora karne ki baat ho to March mey lapet loon usko balance maintain karne ki dhamki de kar? šŸ˜»

What's the catch in the RM thing? What do they expect in return? Target poora karne ki baat ho to March mey lapet loon usko balance maintain karne ki dhamki de kar? šŸ˜»
Fd might work with sweep in facility but they can't do much .
Above 1 lakh limit u will get 1-2 small increase then a big increase but will take 1-2 yr šŸ˜.
Hdfc ain't icici in l.e

Fd might work with sweep in facility but they can't do much .
Above 1 lakh limit u will get 1-2 small increase then a big increase but will take 1-2 yr šŸ˜.
Hdfc ain't icici in l.e

Saala mere ko itna chota diya šŸ˜­ ab I'm thinking to accept this and reapply for another increase around June, when I'm done with ITR filing etc and all, worth the shot?

Back