• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

Hello everyone

My credit history began in July/23 and I was offered Business M.B CC as my first card (the others being CSC, and other cr*p) and I excitedly accepted it as it was my first CC offering. I have a current and savings account with them, current is already in the classic program.

Got a limit of 1L, and have been using the card regularly, their annual waiver req (50k) I spent
/spend in one quarter, but still, I haven't gotten a single limit enhancement offers, or worse I wasn't aware how "good" this card is, then.

Is there any way that I can convince them to issue me a Milennia instead of this cr*p, or am I stuck with this? It's a tier 3 city and here nobody cares enough about all of this.
I have no other CCs from any other bank. Suggest me the best course of action, as I'm still new into the CC game. :)

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Emailing escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com is a long drawn out process, but it works in my experience.

Have emailed them around a week ago got a reply stating I'll get my query resolved before 4-5th December. Had dropped a mail to priority redressal at the same time but no response as of yet.
Haha welcome to the queue
Just to give you an idea of how long things take...
I emailed them asking for a credit limit enhancement for my Tata Neu Plus Card on 17th October.
After a few emails back and forth, the credit limit was increased and I sent my final email thanking the customer care executive on the 24th of November.

Then on 27th November I started another email chain to get the Neu Plus Card upgraded to Neu Infinity.
This was resolved by 15th December.

Patience is the key.

Haha welcome to the queue
Just to give you an idea of how long things take...
I emailed them asking for a credit limit enhancement for my Tata Neu Plus Card on 17th October.
After a few emails back and forth, the credit limit was increased and I sent my final email thanking the customer care executive on the 24th of November.

Then on 27th November I started another email chain to get the Neu Plus Card upgraded to Neu Infinity.
This was resolved by 15th December.

Patience is the key.
Haha thanks for the heads up and information, would keep in handy.
Btw things have changed now. 😻

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-16-19-40-07-86_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-16-19-40-07-86_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 30
Hello everyone

My credit history began in July/23 and I was offered Business M.B CC as my first card (the others being CSC, and other cr*p) and I excitedly accepted it as it was my first CC offering. I have a current and savings account with them, current is already in the classic program.

Got a limit of 1L, and have been using the card regularly, their annual waiver req (50k) I spent
/spend in one quarter, but still, I haven't gotten a single limit enhancement offers, or worse I wasn't aware how "good" this card is, then.

Is there any way that I can convince them to issue me a Milennia instead of this cr*p, or am I stuck with this? It's a tier 3 city and here nobody cares enough about all of this.
I have no other CCs from any other bank. Suggest me the best course of action, as I'm still new into the CC game. :)

<HELP ME PEOPLE>
I have business moneyback card since nov,22. with a limit of 51k. Till now I have done 30% spend limit for 6 months, 95% limit use for again 3 months and now back to 30% limit, Did 2 small emi transcations on Amazon also in between. Till now I didn't receive a single le or card upgrade offer. And yeah i am not into business. still got this card, however in netbanking profile I have updated myself as salaried now. I have a question that if i close this card then when can i expect a card offer again ? As i'm pretty sure i'm never going to get any le on this neither get it converted into a personal card.
<HELP ME PEOPLE>

<HELP ME PEOPLE>
I have business moneyback card since nov,22. with a limit of 51k. Till now I have done 30% spend limit for 6 months, 95% limit use for again 3 months and now back to 30% limit, Did 2 small emi transcations on Amazon also in between. Till now I didn't receive a single le or card upgrade offer. And yeah i am not into business. still got this card, however in netbanking profile I have updated myself as salaried now. I have a question that if i close this card then when can i expect a card offer again ? As i'm pretty sure i'm never going to get any le on this neither get it converted into a personal card.
<HELP ME PEOPLE>
<Helped You>
Just Close the Card at Once…
</Helped You>

<HELP ME PEOPLE>
<HELP ME PEOPLE>
I can't say much about the other things you mentioned but I was able to convert this card finally into a Milennia FYF luckily, took me 24 days however and grievance redressal cell was the one who finally understood my plight so I'll say try your luck. I told them I have no business spends whatsoever and I'll benefit more with a personal cc, plus I have spent amount equal to fee waiver within a quarter, so maybe this helped.
If they too deny, then either close the card or go to the next level.

I can't say much about the other things you mentioned but I was able to convert this card finally into a Milennia FYF luckily, took me 24 days however and grievance redressal cell was the one who finally understood my plight so I'll say try your luck. I told them I have no business spends whatsoever and I'll benefit more with a personal cc, plus I have spent amount equal to fee waiver within a quarter, so maybe this helped.
I did. They're asking for ITR and salary slips. I just turned 20 😀

what did you mail them on which they converted it ? Can I get a screenshot ?

what did you mail them on which they converted it ? Can I get a screenshot
I wrote this to grievance redressal cell as I was straight away denied the conversion by escalation.cc team
Then I got the good news that they are agreeing to convert it to Milennia FYF, and I shared my consent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-14-12-52-11-65_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-14-12-52-11-65_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 27
I did. They're asking for ITR and salary slips. I just turned 20 😀
Which team? Grievance redressal? You gotta make a way around it, and seems like your best bet is to wait for pre approved offers. Try depositing 1L+ in your account for some time (if possible) do some eCommerce spends, like fashion sites etc so that they algo gets a hint that you are young, pay some bills and wait I believe, as they will take some income document for sure, or let this "ticket" go and raise a new one and expect a different agent handling your case.

Reactions: SSV
You can try... but hard to convert without any document, but as @Abdullāh Khān told no harm in trying, anything is possible. By the way curious to know how did you got the business moneyback CC in first place if you don't have a salary or business, is it a FD backed card? just asking, maybe then we can help you better.
Your advice was also pretty helpful so I'm grateful to you too 🤌🏻
And no this is not a FD based card, they I believe offer it to self employed people only, maybe me having a current account also triggered the recommendation. Bamboo kar kay hi azaadi mili is kabaad say 💀

Hello everyone

Hdfc distributed low limit card to too many .
After recent bad performance of hdfc in stock market..
Even 1% l.e to its cc customer .
Their legs start to shake ..
Hand & mouth cold & dry 😁😁

Hdfc distributed low limit card to too many .
After recent bad performance of hdfc in stock market..
Even 1% l.e to its cc customer .
Their legs start to shake ..
Hand & mouth cold & dry 😁😁
For me even 1L limit was a lot, then, seems like I need atleast 2x of it now, besides that, you are right, no LE offers since July. I'm in a mailing chain with their escalation cc cell rn, Hoping for the best

Last edited:
For me even 1L limit was a lot, then, seems like I need atleast 2x of it now, besides that, you are right, no LE offers since July. I'm in a mailing chain with their grievance redressal cell rn, Hoping for the best
After mail last thing is send doc to Chennai ..so better send before mail harrasment

Back